www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old Yesterday, 08:53   #26661
johnanonymouz
Professor

Been waiting for dlc8 to play shadow in deadly obsession but my desire is too strong so i guess ill go for it.
Old Yesterday, 10:00   #26662
Raider8
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick star View Post
I don't know if I've said that yet but I like the scaling craggy walls sound effects in this game , also the sound of firing an arrow is so satisfying , lol .
Other than that , I don't really like other sound effects , I most especially disliking those of Lara's footsteps and the ones during platforming like jumping and latching to a ledge or the wall scramble , they were great in TR2013 & Rise but they've changed them in Shadow for no apparent reason and made them sound faint and weak , making Lara feel even more weightless than she probably is .
omg patrick same things i feel. Somebody finally said it. I'm okay with the craggy walls climbing sound and the sound of weapons but damn Lara's footsteps are so much dull as if we've been doing the whole adventure at our home running on our carpet. the steps sounds were way realistic in rise where we had variety like mud chip chap, snow, climbing icy walls and much more. I also noticed putting arrows into wooden walls (also craggy walls too) for traversal was a thing in rise. This also got removed in shadow. Swinging through large gaps using rope arrow disappeared too.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:35   #26663
Zsott
Explorer

Question.

What is the deal with Abby?

We know, her ancestors, including her grandma were protectors.
However why her mother was not one them? Also... these protectors knew Paititi? If not...how she knew Q'orianka? How Q'orianka made it to San Juan?

Is it possible, that Abby knew about Paititi anyway, but she kept it as a secret, because she didn't knew Lara that much at that time?
Zsott is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:06   #26664
xspacedude
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
Question.

What is the deal with Abby?

We know, her ancestors, including her grandma were protectors.
However why her mother was not one them? Also... these protectors knew Paititi? If not...how she knew Q'orianka? How Q'orianka made it to San Juan?

Is it possible, that Abby knew about Paititi anyway, but she kept it as a secret, because she didn't knew Lara that much at that time?
The thing with her mother is confusing to me too. Q’orianka followed the path of the yaaxil that led her to the church. Jonah was there and he probably introduced Q’orianka to Abby. I don’t think Abby knew about Paititi until later in the game, you can assume Jonah told her or she found out through her grandma’s journals. My guess is Jonah was the one to tell her bc she mentions Amaru to Lara, so Jonah must have explained the whole Trinity situation to her.
xspacedude is online now   Reply With Quote