Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 05-05-09, 13:18   #1
Daoine Sidhe

Default TR 1 Revised - Prjs,Wads,Tgas

Hello everyone,

<translated by Google>
I have decided, the above-mentioned project as a whole for everyone to make freely available.
After numerous inquiries about certain things from this project, I would like the community that works to make available so that other levelbuilders can benefit.

http://rapidshare.com/files/22941992...rj_wad_tga.rar

The package includes all levels and Cuts - Level05 except as this by an error at that time, only in a ribbed or unfinished version was saved.

I do not claim to be anything in this package, because I do not have the right to the intellectual property of Eidos to pull me - except that only additional ideas, which I then inserted into the gameplay.

The objects are all been reconstructed, but I also served on the things already present in the original game. Therefore, the objects are also free of any claims.

I hope the community a favor in order to have done and continue to wish all a

Happy Raiding

Jens
<end of translated by Google>
Daoine Sidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09, 13:21   #2
Titak

Thanks Jens!

Off topic, but since you are from Germany: will you go to the TR Meeting in Bad Emstall this June?

Last edited by Titak; 05-05-09 at 13:24.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09, 13:23   #3
ggctuk

Nice, very nice. Now these can be used t see how you did things in yours. Quite curious as to how you got that door in St. Francis Folly to work.
ggctuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09, 13:29   #4
Daoine Sidhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titak View Post
Thanks Jens!

Off topic, but since you are from Germany: will you go to the TR Meeting in Bad Emstall this June?
I don't know yet.
I'll think about it, but I can't make promises.
Daoine Sidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09, 13:32   #5
]{eith

Wow! This is so nice of you! I think I might have a peek through them to see how you did certain things. I'm playing TR1 Revised right now (finally got it to work!) and I'm loving it! Probably the best remake I've played.
]{eith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09, 13:39   #6
Titak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoine Sidhe View Post
I don't know yet.
I'll think about it, but I can't make promises.
Still oftopic, but I can't remember if you've ever been to one of those meetings. Something tells me you have, but I don't always speak with everybody... so I can't remember... Stupid but true...

I'm going for sure. Everything has been planned already.
Old 05-05-09, 13:40   #7
]{eith

What is the TR meeting?

*sorry, e-eavesdropping and off-topic *
Old 05-05-09, 14:26   #8
Titak

There's a Tomb Raider Meeting in Germany every year, around the end of June. It used to be in a town called Lage, but last year (and this year) it was in Bad Emstall.
People come from all over Germany and there are also a few coming from other countries, like me from the Netherlands
Last year there were also Marksdad from England, Gerty from the Netherlands, Dutchy from the Netherlands but he's currently living in Turkey, Beth from the US but she is currently living in India and Liz from Austria.
(This whole bunch of foreigners has been travelling togehter for the past two meetings)

The meeting starts on Friday and ends on Sunday. Most people sleep at the place where the meeting is (a Naturfreunde Haus) but I and some others sleep in a nearby hotel.

We just get together, with our computers and we play Tomb Raider.
Builders learn each other new tricks and people play the custom levels the builders are working on.
There's usually some sort of contest, like who manages to finish a level (special made for the meeting) first.

This year will be the 10th anniversary of the meeting.

My first meeting was the fifth meeting and this year will be the fifth time I'm attending the meeting!
I'k looking forward to it!
Old 05-05-09, 14:29   #9
]{eith

Wow! That sounds so cool! I'd love to go to one of those sometime. Cursed lack of money!
Old 05-05-09, 14:32   #10
TRF

I though a meeting was more like:
Getting together and talk about a new editor, new things for TRLE or TRNG or anything....

But in the way you describe it: Titak...
It sounds boring to me...
TRF is offline   Reply With Quote