Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 21-12-19, 19:11   #1601
Woops

You don't have to replay to each post^

The album sounds amazing so far, I really love it. The spear of destiny gave me goosebumps!
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-19, 20:28   #1602
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

I'm enjoying the fun out of this album as I'm partying along with it!!
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-19, 22:52   #1603
SebCroc

Massive congratulations to everyone involved for getting to this point. It's so wonderful to see this music get the care it deserves.
SebCroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-19, 00:15   #1604
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SebCroc View Post
Massive congratulations to everyone involved for getting to this point. It's so wonderful to see this music get the care it deserves.
You're absolutely right on that. You also want to know which was the other soundtrack I thought it would be a great idea to add into the dark angel symphony album? The Strahov Fortress!! How's that?
Old 22-12-19, 01:20   #1605
Kapu

I SO wish I had pledged for the digital version in addition to the physical copy. I would just buy a copy but I can't justify the extra cost right now...Christmas got me broke AF. So I'll EAGERLY await my physical CD! To everyone who has the digital version today - I hope you're enjoying it!!!
Kapu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-19, 02:34   #1606
LateRaider
Inactive

hi, sorry but i'm a little confused. so i pre-ordered tds and i have like 8 downloads

- the dark angel symphony mp3/flac
- aod remastered mp3/flac
- chronicles remastered mp3/flac
- the last revelation remastered mp3/flac

is the dark angel symphony download all of the remastered soundtracks in 1 or no? just wanna know if i need to download more. i have 3 downloads of each so it's not like it's a big deal
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-19, 02:49   #1607
laracroftswest

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
hi, sorry but i'm a little confused. so i pre-ordered tds and i have like 8 downloads

- the dark angel symphony mp3/flac
- aod remastered mp3/flac
- chronicles remastered mp3/flac
- the last revelation remastered mp3/flac

is the dark angel symphony download all of the remastered soundtracks in 1 or no? just wanna know if i need to download more. i have 3 downloads of each so it's not like it's a big deal
Dark Angel is just the symphony re-recordings of select tracks from each of those games. Each game listed has all remastered original tracks. Each one also has FLAC and MP3 versions of the files
laracroftswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-19, 03:41   #1608
LateRaider
Inactive

oooh that sounds good. i'll pick up the other ones as well then. i appreciate it croftswest
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-19, 05:23   #1609
Gh0stBlade

I listened to all tracks. This is an amazing project. Thank you to all those involved.

Cheers.
Gh0stBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-19, 06:37   #1610
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade View Post
I listened to all tracks. This is an amazing project. Thank you to all those involved.

Cheers.
I'm glad that you enjoyed listening to this whole album while I've enjoyed partying my head SO MUCH with this amazing album they've worked on!! You have no idea for how much I deserved to enjoy partying my head into this album for this weekend especially!! I just waited A YEAR for this to happen & now finally I'm so happy that they've listened to my own request for which soundtrack I'm interested in hearing that's finally remastered/reimagined which is the very most fun part of the album I've enjoyed partying along with. I especially enjoyed listening to the Surrounded by Green track. That sounded like I had a very FUN BLAST going on with this soundtrack!! I just couldn't even get enough with listening to this. I'll just keep on enjoying the fun playing it in the background while I'm playing the games I have which is even more fun than I ever expected to have in my life!!