Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 05-09-19, 20:26   #4891
charmedangelin

They make DLC 8 paid, you better expect one hell of a drama. Storm will unleash and it will be the last thing to nail Sqeenix in the coffin for good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
The precedent is to have it part of the season pass. Blood Ties and all other new modes were free to season pass owners of RotTR.

However, I wouldn't put pass me as well have SE f up that and have DLC8 being paid DLC even to those who bought the season pass/Croft Edition.
I wouldn't put it pass them either, and boy will they have something to deal with. Because it is absolutly BS to charge money when the season pass is for all content. Even Zelda BOTW did DLC way outside of the release of the game.

No excuse for Sqeenix and they will get their asses handed to them. Whipped beyond measure.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 05-09-19 at 20:29.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 20:41   #4892
Tomb Raidering

I would honestly pay for a second season pass (not buying the DLC alone, mind you), but only if there would be MULTIPLE NEW CONTENT like Rise... ^.^

If not, oh well, the solution would be a Let’s Play on YT... >.<
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 20:43   #4893
MissJodieG

A season pass is NOT for all content that‘s ever going to be released for a game, only for content it‘s advertised to contain. 7 tombs, 7 outfits and 7 weapons. Period.

They‘ve already given us even more than that (recolors, classic adventurer outfit). One can‘t expect them to hand DLC 8 out for free when we‘ve already received more than we‘ve been promised in the first place.
MissJodieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 20:44   #4894
AntRaidsTombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJodieG View Post
A season pass is NOT for all content that‘s ever going to be released for a game, only for content it‘s advertised to contain. 7 tombs, 7 outfits and 7 weapons. Period.

They‘ve already given us even more than that (recolors, classic adventurer outfit). One can‘t expect them to hand DLC 8 out for free when we‘ve already received more than we‘ve been promised in the first place.
I don’t understand why this is so hard to understand for some.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 20:45   #4895
NoahCrofRaider

If we do have to pay for DLC8, then I’m totally fine with that, especially if it’s as good as it seems. Like others have said, they’ve given us all they promised.
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 20:48   #4896
charmedangelin

Then don't call it a season pass. They had better read this forums now before they decide to do it, because that will put an end to DLC8 and probably sour the taste in the mouths of those who supported them.

$30 for DLC is the most I've ever seen DLC go for. They have been paid more then enough as it is. That's half the game of Shadow itself so there is zero reason to charge. Loyal fan base my ass if they charge for this DLC, the only thing they will be is EA, sniffing around for Piggy's to pay more.

Not an oink from me that's for sure, rage instead, damn right about that.
Old 05-09-19, 20:52   #4897
xspacedude

It’s a season pass not a all seasons pass
xspacedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 20:53   #4898
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xspacedude View Post
It’s a season pass not a all seasons pass
Season pass means all DLC content being released, that's how it's supposed to work. Not charge a very high price, but then lol and charge more because your a greedy ass company.
Old 05-09-19, 20:53   #4899
Slugly

We got everything promised in the season pass since april. This dlc has no reason to be free. I will gladly pay for it
Slugly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 20:56   #4900
Vaskito

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Season pass means all DLC content being released, that's how it's supposed to work. Not charge a very high price, but then lol and charge more because your a greedy ass company.
The Season pass was advertised marketed as 7-7-7.
This has been fulfilled.

DLC8 will likely be included in it anyway, but even if it wasn't, you stand no ground to create drama - but you'll do it for the attention - and no, doing it doesn't make you look cool. Only whiny
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote