www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures

Old Today, 05:38   #15951
AimlessThunder
Professor

I think that the movie will be made. I just wonder if they are going to have a decent enough budget this time around. Maybe they could create something special even with a smaller budget. I also wonder how long it is going to be, what Lara's costume is going to look like and if Alicia is going to get even more ripped. I want this movie to succeed so badly. Movie Lara is the closest we got to classic Lara in a long time. She's sassy, witty, smart and creative. I guess a lot has to do with Alicia's portrayal, but still.
Old Today, 17:31   #15952
Cat Woman
Explorer

I really enjoyed the first movie so I’m looking forward to the next one whenever it comes out. Hopefully sooner than later. There are a lot of interesting movies being released here this year, so we have lots to choose from in the meantime.

N.B.
I know it wouldn’t happen, but I would love to see Angelina Jolie do another TR.

Last edited by Cat Woman; Today at 17:34.
Cat Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:52   #15953
Tonyrobinson
Tomb Raider

There's been two MGM films announced in the past two days, I can see this going so smooth now it eases my fears that there will be any delays. I think Tomb Raider will sell well as a strong mid budget addition to their catalogue and get them a good international pull.