www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 23-12-19, 01:26   #61
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

I must say it's always a very special honor to have AOD Lara into this Tomb Raider just as much as I know both of these 2 titles sound similar to each other TRAOD - SOTTR.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-19, 02:19   #62
Gemma Darkmoon
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchBlade View Post
Guys just say it because ya'll dancing around the subject. Modern Lara lacks sex appeal and that's why ya'll feel the outfits suck.

BTW sex appeal doesn't mean make Lara nude. sometimes sex appeal can be simply making an outfit more curvy or tighter. Another example is they could have given her tight yoga pants but instead we got her in black crossfit gym pants with a flat ass.

Lastly, her outfits lack personality.
I partially agree but it depends how widely you use the term. I mean one of my favourite outfits is Legend's biker outfit. I mean it hardly shows any skin but it's well fitted and full of attitude. Lara has a real presence in it. I am not sure if that look constitutes more sexy.

It's about elements like brighter colours, better fitting and more femininity. If these were addressed even without showing more skin the outfits wouldn't suck. However most of Shadow's outfits flop on every one of these criteria and that makes them bad.
Gemma Darkmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-19, 03:02   #63
veigafd
Archaeologist

It's not about sexyiness or shorts to me. It's literally because they are putting her in armors, furs, feathers, commando COD style outfits and even a witch one....I mean, I don't feel anything anymore about this mess and it's an absurd If I think about it.
There is a limit for funny dlcs like in REmake 2 with Leon and Claire, but what we are having now on TR it's basically nonsense stuff that the public is clearly hating It.
Old 23-12-19, 03:04   #64
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by veigafd View Post
It's not about sexyiness or shorts to me. It's literally because they are putting her in armors, furs, feathers, commando COD style outfits and even a witch one....I mean, I don't feel anything anymore about this mess and it's an absurd If I think about it.
There is a limit for funny dlcs like in REmake 2 with Leon and Claire, but what we are having now on TR it's basically nonsense stuff that the public is clearly hating It.
Well.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-19, 15:39   #65
pharaea
Student

thanks. i'd almost forgotten how awful they are
Old 23-12-19, 20:51   #66
LateRaider
Archaeologist

Me: hey no one else has done this so here. It was a lot of effort but i love giving back to the community
Y'all:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaea View Post
thanks. i'd almost forgotten how awful they are
Being a tomb raider fan is like being in an abusive open relationship
Old 23-12-19, 21:03   #67
Kidd Bowyer
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by veigafd View Post
It's not about sexyiness or shorts to me. It's literally because they are putting her in armors, furs, feathers, commando COD style outfits and even a witch one....
I think this is the biggest issue, the overabundance of similar outfits. I actually like stuff like Exiled Fox and Serpent Guard, but there are just so many furs/armors, and so little of anything else. It feels odd having so many outfits, when so many of them are so similar, and so many of the non-fur outfits don't actually confer any in-game benefits.
Kidd Bowyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-19, 21:14   #68
OrangeJuice
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
Being a tomb raider fan is like being in an abusive open relationship
did you really just compare being on a videogame forum to being in an abusive relationship
Old 24-12-19, 00:27   #69
LateRaider
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
did you really just compare being on a videogame forum to being in an abusive relationship
it's a joke babe. and i'm not comparing being on a game forum to being in an abusive relationship, i'm comparing how i constantly try to do nice things for this ****hole but i keep getting told to go **** myself

Last edited by LateRaider; 24-12-19 at 00:30.
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-19, 14:14   #70
Patrick star
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
it's a joke babe. and i'm not comparing being on a game forum to being in an abusive relationship, i'm comparing how i constantly try to do nice things for this ****hole but i keep getting told to go **** myself :)
But where did you get that implication from pharaea's post ? it wasn't directed at your efforts , but rather the outfits themselves , I don't even know why am I explaining this .

Well done on gathering all outfits in one list , but that doesn't make them any less garbage . Quite the contrary actually , your list made it more obvious how samey , unpractical , nonsensical and ****ing ugly 98% of the outfits in Shadow are .