Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Fan and Community Showcase

Old 26-04-20, 17:36   #11
Portugalraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunet View Post
Except Reboot Lara isn't supposed to be a teenager! By Shadow she's supposed to be what? 25 ? That's 3 years short of Lara's age in TR1!
Guess reboot Lara's moisturize game is through the roof.

But they all look great!
Portugalraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-20, 18:16   #12
Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunet View Post
https://i.imgur.com/Dc87uy4.jpg

I love this one !

Played around with it myself a bit. This website is hilarious. I tried to make AoD Lara smile :

This one turned out a bit better:

Oh and AoD Lara mixed with Angelina Jolie kinda looks like the FMV version of Anniversary Lara:

Last edited by Zebra; 26-04-20 at 21:25.
Zebra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-20, 21:13   #13
Sarah7777
Inactive

Last edited by Sarah7777; 26-04-20 at 21:14.
Sarah7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-20, 09:29   #14
Yeauxleaux

I love the edits in the first post. She has that somewhat "exotic" look about her back that she's been missing since AoD.

Reminds me a little of Kaya Scodelario.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-20, 10:44   #15
Chamayoo

Guess who I mixed.

(Click to enlarge)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
Played around with it myself a bit. This website is hilarious. I tried to make AoD Lara smile :
https://i.imgur.com/6LTHMre.png

This one turned out a bit better:
https://i.imgur.com/tipfJIA.png
This is frightening.

Last edited by Chamayoo; 27-04-20 at 10:49.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-20, 13:11   #16
Amunet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
But they all look great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
I love this one !
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
I love the edits in the first post. She has that somewhat "exotic" look about her back that she's been missing since AoD.
Thank you! I really tried to capture that "exotic" look Lara used to have.

Anyway, since I'm pretty satisfied with how my Lara turned out, I decided to try on some different characters. First attempt is TR1 Natla:

Last edited by Amunet; 20-04-23 at 20:58.
Amunet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-20, 14:56   #17
tombraider4ever

Excellent work on TR1 Natla!
I just tried to use Artbreeder, I choose the Portrait mode, but I can't find a single pick of Lara Croft there, I typed in Lara Croft in search and not a single hit, how is that even possible . Do I have to upload my own Lara picks, I will only have 5 free tries then

Edit: they need up to an hour to upload a pick? what is there to process?

Last edited by tombraider4ever; 27-04-20 at 15:03.
tombraider4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-20, 15:04   #18
Amunet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombraider4ever View Post
Excellent work on TR1 Natla!
I just tried to use Artbreeder, I choose the Portrait mode, but I can't find a single pick of Lara Croft there, I typed in Lara Croft in search and not a single hit, how is that even possible . Do I have to upload my own Lara picks, I will only have 5 free tries then
Thank you! ♥♥

yeah, I had to upload the pics I wanted to use. What I did was once I had a composite I was satisfied with, I deleted the original pics to free up the upload slots.

I'm not surprised the search doesn't give any results because I don't think most people tag their pics. I know I haven't (I didn't even see where to tag them to be honest!)
Old 27-04-20, 15:20   #19
tombraider4ever

Thanks for the reply! I'm glad it's possible to delete uploads also so I can keep using the free slots. I do think it's weird that they don't include the most popular characters for free to choose from, it's must be one of the most popular face mixes to mix your favourite characters and what characters is more well known than Lara Croft? I guess they want people to start paying for uploading their own picks. My Lara pick is still processing and weirdly enough it's now in queue position 20 instead of 11 so it seams work in the wrong way . Up to an hour to upload a pick , I think I will only use this once to test the pick I uploaded and be satisfied with watching this thread to see other peoples excellent Lara face mixings .

Btw, I used the first of your Lara picks from the first post to make some smaller changes to my TR1 Lara, I hope you don't mind . I was so inspired to try and make a 3d model of your Lara. It didn't turn out so well though, your Lara looks awesome and very much like TR1 Lara, my version looks like she has some plastic surgery done to her lips .
tombraider4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-20, 15:39   #20
Amunet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombraider4ever View Post
Thanks for the reply! I'm glad it's possible to delete uploads also so I can keep using the free slots. I do think it's weird that they don't include the most popular characters for free to choose from, it's must be one of the most popular face mixes to mix your favourite characters and what characters is more well known than Lara Croft? I guess they want people to start paying for uploading their own picks. My Lara pick is still processing and weirdly enough it's now in queue position 20 instead of 11 so it seams work in the wrong way . Up to an hour to upload a pick , I think I will only use this once to test the pick I uploaded and be satisfied with watching this thread to see other peoples excellent Lara face mixings .

Btw, I used the first of your Lara picks from the first post to make some smaller changes to my TR1 Lara, I hope you don't mind . I was so inspired to try and make a 3d model of your Lara. It didn't turn out so well though, your Lara looks awesome and very much like TR1 Lara, my version looks like she has some plastic surgery done to her lips .
The upload time is a bit long, true, but it's not just uploading the pic, it's already processing it through the software. Also, depending on the number of users uploading pics, sometimes it goes faster.

And no, of course I don't mind! I'm actually really happy you guys like her so much!