www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 15-01-20, 18:32   #1
DragonSlayer
Professor

Default Teenager in court for slamming bedroom door

That's all it said when I read my newspaper this morning, no other details were given so I googled it.

A few websites the daily mail among them had the story which didn't have much more information than what was in my newspaper.

The teenagers mother called the police after he slammed his bedroom door twice in a row over unpaid rent, he was hauled into Swindon youth court and given a three month conditional discharge after admitting causing criminal damage.

The criminal damage the teenager caused was nothing more than the doorknob falling off after he slammed the bedroom door the second time.

The mother who is said to be an alcoholic on some of the websites I read should be fined for wasting police time for such a trivial matter, the police and court are too being criticized for wasting money for bringing the teenager to court.

I would if the #doorknobslivesmatter started trending on twitter.

Just when you think you've heard it all and that the human race can't get any more stupid a story like this comes along, if aliens are looking for intelligent life in the universe they should look somewhere else.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 18:43   #2
Zsott
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
I can imagine how that kid grew up; What a lovely family.
(Tho the rent paying aspect I can understand/relate, my parents did that to me too.)
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 20:36   #3
SnatchingEdges
Historian

People are weird and extreme for trivial matters. In my town a guy was killed by a hunt rifle because he was making noises in the street.

My dad was also weird. He was called a gay slur over a car conflict (I don't remember, a parking issue or something) and he took a katana he had in the trunk. The other guy fleed. That was in the middle of the road lol.
Old 17-01-20, 01:23   #4
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
People are weird and extreme for trivial matters. In my town a guy was killed by a hunt rifle because he was making noises in the street.

My dad was also weird. He was called a gay slur over a car conflict (I don't remember, a parking issue or something) and he took a katana he had in the trunk. The other guy fleed. That was in the middle of the road lol.
People tend to be ultra sensitive to rage when theyíre on the road. I donít get it.
Of course Iíve had people do dumb things to me on the road but Iím not gonna lose my temper over it. You never know who has a weapon.

If I lost my temper at everyone thatís done something to me or endangered my car Iíd probably be dead by now haha

With all that said, back on topic.. some parents are too extreme with their kids. I know mine are haha I feel for this kid. I get being frustrated but everyone needs to calm down.