www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 06-06-08, 22:08   #21
Twilight
Professor

^ no, they hadnt been friends for awhile. long explanation:

when Roxas was "born", he arrived at Twilight Town. he saw Hayner, Pence, Olette talking/laughing with eachother. he felt some envy from seeing their friendship. he met them for a short time, but then discovers his identity, taken in by Organization 13, etc. then he betrays (as seen in KH2), and DiZ makes the duplicate Twilight Town and puts false memories that he has a normal life and is friends with them. and you know the rest.
thats why when Sora was leaving Twilight Town, Pence felt he had to say goodbye. the part of Roxas that was with Sora remained, and so did the memories of their real, yet short friendship.

so basically, we did see his "normal" life in KH2. in 358/2 days we see everything else. and more of his friendship with Axel.
Old 06-06-08, 23:01   #22
lara is mine
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
^ no, they hadnt been friends for awhile. long explanation:

when Roxas was "born", he arrived at Twilight Town. he saw Hayner, Pence, Olette talking/laughing with eachother. he felt some envy from seeing their friendship. he met them for a short time, but then discovers his identity, taken in by Organization 13, etc. then he betrays (as seen in KH2), and DiZ makes the duplicate Twilight Town and puts false memories that he has a normal life and is friends with them. and you know the rest.
thats why when Sora was leaving Twilight Town, Pence felt he had to say goodbye. the part of Roxas that was with Sora remained, and so did the memories of their real, yet short friendship.

so basically, we did see his "normal" life in KH2. in 358/2 days we see everything else. and more of his friendship with Axel.
ok i sort of get it now. i want kh on the ds soo bad . hopefully itll be out by christmas? (doubtfully)
Old 06-06-08, 23:19   #23
Megalith
Relic Hunter

I liked the first one.
Nomura did something that i thought it was impossible,that is to mix the Disney franchises with the Squarenix characters without the end product look ridiculous.I can't even imagine how much difficult that must have been.
The only thing that i really hated was the awful camera.

I know they fixed the camera problem in the second game but i haven't tried it yet...mostly because i hear that the story suffers.
Megalith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-08, 23:23   #24
Twilight
Professor

the story is complicated and told in pieces. like a puzzle. it requires thought, if thats what people call "suffering". anyway, i liked the Underworld.
i just Really wish they put the Cavern of Remembrance and some other stuff the first time around.

anyway, TRAILER!!!

first vid at the top of the page. and in subs!

http://www.khinsider.com/

btw, the japanese voice actor that does roxas's voice, also does Ven's. the roxas look-alike in the vid. yea, theyre probably connected.
Old 06-06-08, 23:28   #25
lara is mine
Archaeologist

if you take soras hair and put it on top of vens it looks exactly like sora, im going out on a limb and saying ven is soras dad ^__^, i mean why else would they be at destiny island? terra is rikus dad and ven is soras (dumb i know but oh welll ). and then thats how roxas came about, becuase sora looked like his dad (ven?), and when roxas was born he looked like sora but also ven (now im confusing myself)

Last edited by lara is mine; 06-06-08 at 23:32.
lara is mine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-08, 23:37   #26
Twilight
Professor

lol. i have a theory:

*KH2 spoilers*

Ven looks and sounds exactly like Roxas, which is Sora's Nobody. i think when Ven somehow dies, he goes to Sora the way Kairi did. sort of. and he was with him. he was the voice at the beginning of KH1. remember? "So much to do. so little time...take your time. the door is still shut." and when he got the keyblade, he says "keyblade.....keyblade..." as if there was a long story behind that. and at the end "you are the one who will open the door to light." and he does. Ven saw Sora at the island, he lived there too, seen in the trailer; sora was 4. i think he saw Sora's potential and ability. Ven and Terra reflect Sora and Riku. Terra might be with Riku in a way.... so when sora "died" his Nobody was in the form of Ven! because Ven sort of released with his body. and thats why Roxas can wield 2 keyblades. keyblades are made from memories ( i think ). the memory of Sora AND Ven. notice Sora needs to fuse with his friends in order to wield 2 keyblades. and thats why Roxas arrived at Twilight Town, Ven's dark past and Sora's light one. and thats why Roxas has a heart, it's Ven's heart!

yah! i just spoiled everything for myself! i am such a genius!

*KH2 spoilers*

Last edited by Twilight; 06-06-08 at 23:38.
Twilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-08, 12:57   #27
lara is mine
Archaeologist

i was thinking , since xehanort (in kh2, not xemnas, but when they show xehanort with ansem the wise), im thinking that maybe at the end of birth by sleep , terra somehow merges with the old xehanort in the leaked trailer. and then in the secret ansem reprts in kh2 it says how he found xehanort with no memory one day so im thinking xehanort(also ansem from kh1) might be terra. hopefully that made sense
Old 07-06-08, 15:56   #28
petujaymz
Relic Hunter

Borrowed Kingdom Hearts off a friend once; dunno why I bothered.

Hated it.

There's exploration and then there's randomly running around hoping to make progress...

Old 07-06-08, 18:23   #29
Twilight
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by petujaymz View Post
Borrowed Kingdom Hearts off a friend once; dunno why I bothered.

Hated it.

There's exploration and then there's randomly running around hoping to make progress...

what? never played a TR game before? there will be alot of times when you'll be stuck. just keep playing.
you cant play a small section and say you hate the entire game simply based on a small part.
Old 07-06-08, 18:26   #30
lara is mine
Archaeologist

does anyone hapen to know when kh for ds is coming out. im dying over here >.>