www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 15-01-20, 19:35   #3151
rewak
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_91 View Post
Nice! You finished it. I'm distracted with other games lol.
I beat it, killed all the optional bosses, and got the true ending! I also bought the Dark Souls trilogy and Demons Souls because I want more of that gameplay
rewak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 21:00   #3152
Nemo_91
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewak View Post
I beat it, killed all the optional bosses, and got the true ending! I also bought the Dark Souls trilogy and Demons Souls because I want more of that gameplay
Souls games are addicting once you get the hang of them. They are some of my favorite games. I'd also recommend Sekiro (also a FromSoftware game). It's a pretty different game though, and I feel like it's both harder and easier than the Souls games. It's excellent though, and right now probably my favorite game they've made so far.
Old 15-01-20, 21:28   #3153
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
It's not extra content if the main game needs the content in order to be a whole, proper adventure, it's paying more for what should have been added in the first place. A rushed game that's lacking should have updates and patches, not payable content. They're taking advantage of their blind community, they can release a poop with POKÉMON written in it and fans would still buy it and defend it lol

A game like TW3 or even Tomb Raider that already have enough content and don't feel unfinished could have DLCs and expansions as extra adventures, but when the game's story feels short due to rushed development and you can clearly see where they cut parts of the game...

I rather have polished games with extra content than unpolished games that you need to pay more in order to feel like a complete game.

And they GF knew what was going to happen, they don't plan what to release at the moment.

robm, DLCs shouldn't fix the main game. The main game has to be released fixed, sometimes that doesn't happen and it's why we have updates.
If your talking about that then I agree, Sword and Sheild are unfinished and to sell the rest of the game as DLC is really stupid. The number one thing I didn't like about those games was the fact that the story was lacking. It's like there was zero story in the game and your constantly rushed to gyms. The thing is though, do they have permission to delay such a game, especially since Pokemon Company tends to tie the games and anime together? I mean in this car the anime is no longer set to one specific region so they could have delayed it I think, but at the same time they always have something to release each year and they probably didn't want to miss out on the chance to release something.
Old 16-01-20, 00:24   #3154
Yuna´s Wish
Tomb Raider

Life is Strange 2

Is it possible to like Daniel?

I'll give it a 9/10. Sean gets 8 points and the remaining point is for the ending I got (I cried a river).
Old 16-01-20, 01:57   #3155
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Yeah I also just finished replaying Life is Strange 2. My room's flooded in tears. Every ending is tough but blood brothers FTW idc. Life is just not fair.

And ffs just give Sean a break!!

Last edited by Athukraz; 16-01-20 at 01:58.
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 15:49   #3156
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games 2020

I cannot believe Nintendo sold this game. It is the most boring and bare bones experience I've ever had with Nintendo. Not only this, but the controls for a lot of the events are really clunky and very poorly optimized. Even something as simple as drawing a bow is very tedious and does not work well with the gyro controls at all. And the pro controls are worse. It's just one frustrating experience after another.

And don't get the started on the lack of content. There is absolutely nothing to do in this game. Aside from a short 5 hour story mode, that was a painful thing to get through with the forced "cliff hangers" to make you feel in suspense when really the story was predictable and boring. Other then that there is nothing to do in the game.

Yeah you have the chance to play the events themselves when they unlock, but you have zero control over things like the CPU or the characters that will play. You just pick a character and have at it, which is boring in of itself.

There is no tournament or any other modes of play. This game is bare bones and definitely not worth the $60 price tag. This game is a solid $9.99 for what you get. And even that is being a bit generous.

I have heard that previous entries are better, but I haven't played those so I can't comment, but Sega and Nintendo should be ashamed of themselves for pushing out such crap for $60. There is barely a game at all.

Solid 3.5/10
Old 17-01-20, 16:02   #3157
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

I finally got 1001% on The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth .

This game is so delightfully twisted and messed up, I love it. RNG is a paaaiinn. But it’s so fun
Old 19-01-20, 01:18   #3158
rewak
Professor

Call of Cthulhu

It was alright, a little janky but it held it together.
rewak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-20, 17:21   #3159
MiCkiZ88
Legend

Days Gone

Ended upoving it far more than I anticipated due to the mixed/bad reviews. Story was what it was but there were some really good moments. Game play was super fun. Just took far too long for the game to get up to speed, especially when it came to crafting some of the recipes. Few glitches, but nothing game breaking.

I'd give it 8,5. Would go up to 9 if there was less frame rate problems and less repetitive missions.
MiCkiZ88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-20, 11:12   #3160
ANoDE
Gold Contributor

Star Wars Jedi - Fallen Order

I got this game for Christmas. I had heard that it had some decent Tomb Raiding - and what can I say - I'm not disappointed.

The level design was very nice - I liked the way how you could travel in between planets and discover something new each time you came back. Puzzles could have been a bit more diverse, though.

Combat wasn't really my favourite thing - Cal felt kind of slow and clumsy most of the time - especially when faced with multiple enemies.

Platforming on the other hand felt superb to me - as I was posting in the other thread, I really liked its unpolishedness. You could actually fail a jump in this game because of bad aiming. Which is a definite rarity these days. Of course the game bugged out on occasion - and there were quite a lot of invisible walls that just shouldn't have been there (just give me a reason why I can't go where I can see, PLEASE!).

All in all it was a very enjoyable experience and I can't wait to go back and 100% it