www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 01-12-18, 22:15   #11
Anatoly
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman11 View Post
You can change UV map of a mesh. Remember put this mesh in selection before exporting otherwise changes will not be exported. My exporter only export one UV channel.
Hello! Help me. The problem is this: Blender gives an error when exporting a blender model to PC format TR 2013.
What am I doing wrong?

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\ARCHIMED\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\BIender\2.76\scripts\addons
\io_TR9 mod_tool_vO_4.py". line 2218, in execute exported = do_export(self, context, props, 
filepath, bSmoothOverlapVertex)

File "C:\Users\ARCHIMED\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.76\scripts\addons
\io_TR9_mod_tool_vO_4.py", line 1087, in do export f = open(filepath,'rb')
FileNotFoundError: |Errno 2) No such file or directory: 'E\\A_new_Lara\\Work\\BIenderwork\\Lara_.3ds.mesh'
Anatoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-18, 23:01   #12
VictorXD
Relic Hunter

If someone could help it'd be nice. The last few weeks I was trying to use this method and I have been able to replace textures. but not the model. Apparently Aman (the tools maker) had the same problem as me, that one of the tools targets the wrong file, so when extracting a DRM the mesh files aren't present. I managed to extract it from the right source, but importing is not working.
Old 14-01-20, 20:33   #13
dinne
Archaeologist

Hello, sorry for bringing up this thread again.
I was trying to mod TR2013, I manually classified all the folders and groups of textures related to the tank top, but I'm having problems with 2 of them.

While all the other textures are injected again in the patch with no problem, ready to be used in game, 2 textures make the cmd crash at some point.
It's not fault of the modified files because it does the same even if I use the original unpacked image...

These textures are, concerning the tank top:
- Her base color texture, number 319, found in "cine_v1_lara"
- Her shirt totally full of blood, number 433, found in "lara_fullblood".

All the others get injected successfully.
More precisely, the cmd crashes when it's trying to decompress sections in order.

I know I can't solve it by myself but if by miracle Gh0stblade reads this maybe he can fix, or suggest a workaround. I'm using the last tools from the links provided in this thread.
dinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-20, 22:54   #14
Gh0stBlade
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinne View Post
Hello, sorry for bringing up this thread again.
I was trying to mod TR2013, I manually classified all the folders and groups of textures related to the tank top, but I'm having problems with 2 of them.

While all the other textures are injected again in the patch with no problem, ready to be used in game, 2 textures make the cmd crash at some point.
It's not fault of the modified files because it does the same even if I use the original unpacked image...

These textures are, concerning the tank top:
- Her base color texture, number 319, found in "cine_v1_lara"
- Her shirt totally full of blood, number 433, found in "lara_fullblood".

All the others get injected successfully.
More precisely, the cmd crashes when it's trying to decompress sections in order.

I know I can't solve it by myself but if by miracle Gh0stblade reads this maybe he can fix, or suggest a workaround. I'm using the last tools from the links provided in this thread.
cine_v1_lara might be present in title.000.tiger, this crash sounds awfully similar to the one we kept getting when injecting cine_v1_lara into the patch files for The Definitive Edition PC project. It's basically a glitch in the injection tools unfortunately.

Cheers.
Old 15-01-20, 12:07   #15
dinne
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade View Post
cine_v1_lara might be present in title.000.tiger, this crash sounds awfully similar to the one we kept getting when injecting cine_v1_lara into the patch files for The Definitive Edition PC project. It's basically a glitch in the injection tools unfortunately.

Cheers.
Oh you're here, thanks!
Well that means some parts can't be modded because the tank top texture in cine_v1_lara is used at least in the first part of the game (I was testing it where she sees the sun the first time, outside the cave, I don't know in which other areas is used).
Does it affect only textures? If so, I may try with TexMod for that... I didn't try it yet. But other textures in cine_v1_lara were injected successfully.
Actually I wanted to slightly change also the geometry, like in this tutorial. I hope the glitch won't affect 3D models too that refer to the same part of the game...

Last edited by dinne; 15-01-20 at 13:18.
dinne is offline   Reply With Quote