www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-20, 01:12   #71
TRExpertgamer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 1,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade View Post
The demo you mentioned is likely one out of the two known public demos for PS1. The build you see in this thread is completely different, earlier and was demoed at the ECTS 1998 event.

Cheers.
When will we finally get access to play with the ECTS version?
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-20, 21:52   #72
TombHackR
Golden
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
When will we finally get access to play with the ECTS version?
Probably never.

The last time this beta was for sale, it went for Ä286. So if youíre willing to pay that much money the next time itís for sale, if that opportunity ever arises, then you may rip the CD and upload it to the internet.
TombHackR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-20, 01:01   #73
TRExpertgamer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 1,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
Probably never.

The last time this beta was for sale, it went for Ä286. So if youíre willing to pay that much money the next time itís for sale, if that opportunity ever arises, then you may rip the CD and upload it to the internet.
Ok gotcha!! Thanks for finally letting me know about this!!
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-22, 10:28   #74
Simpt9509
Hobbyist
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 10
Default

hello this version of the game and the october 5th beta are full of bugs, i would like to correct them so we can get access to the inaccesible areas without hacking the memory addresses, i have tried for 1 year to access the rest of the level All Hallows in the ECTS demo but i dont know the right adrdresses, if you want to help me or contact send me a PM
Simpt9509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-22, 17:45   #75
TRExpertgamer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 1,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpt9509 View Post
hello this version of the game and the october 5th beta are full of bugs, i would like to correct them so we can get access to the inaccesible areas without hacking the memory addresses, i have tried for 1 year to access the rest of the level All Hallows in the ECTS demo but i dont know the right adrdresses, if you want to help me or contact send me a PM
I like to fix it up to a finished state but we basically won't be able to find the areas where there should locate the end triggers to. That's why what we can do is to add in the missing triggers in the key slots and stuff like that in the ECTS version of TR3.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-22, 11:53   #76
_Seth
Professor
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: England
Posts: 3,209
Default

How do you activate the fly cheat? Running this in an emulator.
_Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-22, 16:16   #77
TRExpertgamer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 1,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Seth View Post
How do you activate the fly cheat? Running this in an emulator.
Ok you hold down L1, R2, Sqare and X at the same time then finally that's how Lara will be able to start swimming up in the air. That's my help for you to do that!! Good luck!!
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 19:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.