www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-22, 12:00   #1
TRExpertgamer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 1,453
Default PS1 to PC Level Converter for TR3

Hi everyone!! Do any of you know if there's a PS1 to PC Level Converter for Tomb Raider 3?
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-22, 12:09   #2
TombHackR
Golden
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,382
Default

No and there never will be.

There is no PlayStation level editor, you can only design levels on PCs. Therefore, the tools exist for building PC levels and converting them to PS1. There is no point in a PlayStation to PC level converter when those levels are made on PCs in the first place.
TombHackR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-22, 13:30   #3
TRExpertgamer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 1,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
No and there never will be.

There is no PlayStation level editor, you can only design levels on PCs. Therefore, the tools exist for building PC levels and converting them to PS1. There is no point in a PlayStation to PC level converter when those levels are made on PCs in the first place.
Ok. I understand. But if I decide to port the playable ECTS version of TR3 for the PC platform, then can you please tell me what I should do for that? I want to learn how to do this myself.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-22, 19:01   #4
TombHackR
Golden
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
Ok. I understand. But if I decide to port the playable ECTS version of TR3 for the PC platform, then can you please tell me what I should do for that? I want to learn how to do this myself.
You canít.

Iíve explained that no converter exists.
TombHackR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-22, 20:43   #5
TRExpertgamer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 1,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
You canít.

Iíve explained that no converter exists.
Ok. Then I believe in the future it will exist.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-22, 11:09   #6
TombHackR
Golden
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
Ok. Then I believe in the future it will exist.
TRExpertgamer, itís extremely unlikely that somebody would create this tool, for the same reasons that I have said above.
TombHackR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-22, 13:53   #7
TRExpertgamer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 1,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
TRExpertgamer, itís extremely unlikely that somebody would create this tool, for the same reasons that I have said above.
Ok. If you say so. But however I know B122251 probably has the tools to port the September 14, 1998, October 2, 1998 and ECTS versions of TR3 for the PC platform. I've spoke to him about this before. And it sounds like he's been hiding these tools right behind our backs lol
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-22, 21:13   #8
TombHackR
Golden
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
TRExpertgamer, itís extremely unlikely that somebody would create this tool, for the same reasons that I have said above.
This was going to be my last post as itís just repetition, althoughÖ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
Ok. If you say so. But however I know B122251 probably has the tools to port the September 14, 1998, October 2, 1998 and ECTS versions of TR3 for the PC platform. I've spoke to him about this before. And it sounds like he's been hiding these tools right behind our backs lol
Nobody, nobody, nobody, has been hiding tools, betas, demos, or CDs behind our backs. Please do not ask people if they are hiding anything, because they are not.
TombHackR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-22, 00:48   #9
TRExpertgamer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 1,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
This was going to be my last post as itís just repetition, althoughÖ



Nobody, nobody, nobody, has been hiding tools, betas, demos, or CDs behind our backs. Please do not ask people if they are hiding anything, because they are not.
Ok. If you say so lol
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-22, 00:50   #10
tlr online
Administrator
 
tlr online's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 60,369
Exclamation

TRExpertgamer, please read the PM I sent you. Then read it again. Then read it one more time. You do not need to reply to me here. Just read the PM.
tlr online is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 21:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.