Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 02-12-19, 20:24   #23681
Matie

I found an awesome card for my dad's birthday, I even made a little drawing inside it, but it got lost in the post. I'm gutted. At least I found a card with the same design, even though it's slightly different, still better than nothing I guess.

I'm also fascinated by how narcissists can make a complete 180 and be extremely and overly nice once you've had enough of their bull****, and decided to walk off for good, because they realise they can't use you anymore if they can't win you over.

At least now I understand why an old friend was acting the way he did, he's also a narcissist. Makes me feel slightly better that I did the best I could do, walk away from that kind of 'friendship' that has only been draining me lately. Too bad I couldn't see it earlier. Can't wait to get a new job as well, so I can get rid of another narcissist in my life. I'm sick of being used and abused.

Last edited by Matie; 02-12-19 at 20:27.
Matie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-19, 20:41   #23682
charmedangelin

Got a letter, school expects me to pay for a semester I didn't attend. No ma'am, I submitted an appeal and hope to hear back from them soon. People really trying to screw with me today.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-19, 21:17   #23683
Tomb Raidering

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Got a letter, school expects me to pay for a semester I didn't attend. No ma'am, I submitted an appeal and hope to hear back from them soon. People really trying to screw with me today.
Speak with the accountants if rejected.
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-19, 17:34   #23684
DragonSlayer

I'm under the weather at the moment unfortunately I've been hit with the dreaded norovirus hopefully this will be the first and last time I ever get it, the worst is almost over and luckily it was limited to vomiting only.

The vomiting I can live with even though it's irritating, it's the back pain that's really me off that and not being able to eat I'm going to try and have some Oxtail Soup later and see if I can keep it down.

I would kill for a distraction anything to take my mind off it but I can't concentrate on anything for longer than a few seconds.

Hopefully no-one here will get it this Christmas.

When it started this morning I felt like the kid from The Exorcist.

Last edited by DragonSlayer; 04-12-19 at 17:45.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-19, 02:14   #23685
Evil Doggos

Why can't someone give me euthanasia so I can end it all? Better yet, shoot me in the ****ing head? Tired of this ****. Yeah I get it, I ****ING HATE YOU TOO SO DO IT! No more breathing this horrible air. Get me out of this sick planet!
Evil Doggos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-19, 20:08   #23686
Tombraider95

Stressed...fed up... got low motivation... can't be assed. Working in game development is great but Xbox One sucks. Could it just be deleted please? PC, PS4, Xbox One X shouldn't have to suffer just because of the crap Xbox one is.
Tombraider95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-19, 21:06   #23687
Rai

A bit fed up. The cold weather, possibly combined with central heating, seems to have triggered my rosacea and my nose is red, bumpy and scabby Grr. And it's not easy to cover up.
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-19, 22:12   #23688
Blue_light

Right now I actually feel pretty light headed and serene, which is pretty neat.
Blue_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-19, 20:02   #23689
charmedangelin

Doctor diagnosed me with high blood pressure and wants me to start a new medication. I hope I don't have to take it forever. They also diagnosed me with depression and wants me to seek mental health therapy given all the stress I've had to deal with.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-19, 23:51   #23690
iWANEX
Golden

I'm feeling very overwhelmed with work at the moment and I'm constantly having panic attacks. Thankfully all the TR drama on Twitter with Melonie helped me forget about it a little bit.
iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote