www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider II

Old 03-01-16, 00:19   #251
Peixoto
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke76 View Post
now i have another problem, i can't get the game to be properly centered in full screen, i can't see the health bar for example, while in screenshot seems everything fine, while i'm playing it's not! There's something i can do ?

And there's a way to relaunch graphics option launcher ?
command "setup" launches the graphics setup. Is your patch up to date ?

This sound like the windows border bug, which the latest's patch version solves
Peixoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 02:20   #252
luke76
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peixoto View Post

On windows 7 the screen was perfect! I should have the latest patch, and your mod works perfectly on windows 10. This bug only happen on windows 10. What do you mean for windows border bug ? The border like a game that is running in a window ?
luke76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-16, 00:20   #253
Sonikko
Hobbyist

Hi guys, I can't get the texture pack to work, I can't configure the texture swapping, anyone willing to help a newbie ^^'?
Sonikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-16, 14:13   #254
Gh0stBlade
Professor

Great tool
Old 10-01-16, 13:29   #255
XploitOcelot
Hobbyist

Hi there, here comes a newcomer with lots of years over his shoulders as a player (I will always hate the word 'gamer', sorry) but quite few experience in the modding world.

Using Windows 10, your injector works fine (mostly). Got working the cheats, the widescreen hack, and no problems with sound.

BUT now comes the thing with the textures. I'm afraid that maybe because of being total noob on this, I DON'T HAVE A CLUE ON WHICH IS THE SWITCH KEY. So, I cannot dump anything, and I cannot change any texture (if I know what I'm doing, and no, I'n not sure of that)

Seriously thank you. It would be sooooo great to play and finally finish this game after so many years with this tool and now that I'm not pirating it (thanks to Humble Bundle) <3

Last edited by XploitOcelot; 10-01-16 at 13:30.
XploitOcelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 13:51   #256
VictorXD
Relic Hunter

Read the help.exe

Info on what you need to know to switch textures is there. And if you still have doubts, you can check your settings using notepad and see what are the assigned keys for extracting/replacing textures.
Old 10-01-16, 14:23   #257
XploitOcelot
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorXD View Post
Read the help.exe

Info on what you need to know to switch textures is there. And if you still have doubts, you can check your settings using notepad and see what are the assigned keys for extracting/replacing textures.
Quote:
@echo off
set target=%~1
set injector=..\Injector.exe %~3%
set textures=%~2%\Tomb2Fix\textures
start %injector% -target "%target%" -script "Scripts\Tomb2.ahk" ^
-mods ? -compatlayer winxp -d3D 2 /upScaleFMVs ?create_links /dshow ^
-controller ^
A=1;B=2;X=3;Y=4;^
LEFT_SHOULDER=5;^
RIGHT_SHOULDER=6;^
bLeftTrigger=7;^
bRightTrigger=8;^
start=9;back=10;^
LEFT_THUMB=11;^
RIGHT_THUMB=12; ^
-TextSwap "path=%Textures%;samples=4;thumbnail=256;next=];prev=[;dump=p;switch=i;color_switch=o"
But I already did. That's how I got the recoded videos working upscaled. But the thing with the textures, I just don't get it.

EDIT: aha... didn't start in devmode...

Last edited by XploitOcelot; 12-01-16 at 21:35.
Old 12-01-16, 21:39   #258
XploitOcelot
Hobbyist

Hmmmm... even if I downloaded the IOS textures and I do have the dump._dds in the dump folder and all the new textures in the replacements folder, do I need to dump everything???
Old 22-01-16, 20:09   #259
yayos
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peixoto View Post

I actually have the same problem with the GOG version of TR2 on Windows 10 64bit and I don't think it's the window border bug. When launching the game in the orginal resolution the image is centered on my 1920X1200 monitor. As soon as I start increasing the resolution the whole image "moves" a bit to the right and downward so that a portion is hidden off screen. Here's how it looks in 1920X1200.
yayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-16, 12:52   #260
CTRob
Hobbyist

First off thank you very much for taking the time to put this together. I spent hours trying to get this to work in windows 10. I successfully got it working in windows 8.1 but could not get the IOS HD textures working in windows 10 no matter what I did. The I tried one thing and that was to move the AHK folder to my 2nd hard drive which is just used for data/backups and it worked. Finally I had HD textures working in the game in full widescreen and with up scaled FMV. I'm restarting the game from scratch now to enjoy the new textures

I couldn't get my Xbox wireless controller to work with all the buttons usable. I couldn't get the left and right trigger buttons or the right analog stick to work. I got around this by using a program called XPadder and mapped the keyboard keys to the joy pad - now it all works perfectly

Just thought I would post this to say thank you and to help anyone else who is having problems trying to get the AHK Injector working in windows 10
CTRob is offline   Reply With Quote