www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-01-21, 11:27   #11
Yuki Senoue
Student
 
Yuki Senoue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchtheripoff View Post
I'll assume you have a good phone so did you try emulation? Is PS1 emulation even a thing on mobile?
There's a VERY GOOD emulador for PS1 in Android, called DuckStation. I use the PC version of it, it is GREAT!

But PSP to me is better because of the buttons. Nothing that a DualShock 4 + clip can't fix, though.
__________________
Right, let's go adventuring!
Yuki Senoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-21, 20:36   #12
pitchtheripoff
Historian
 
pitchtheripoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Poland
Posts: 338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki Senoue View Post
There's a VERY GOOD emulador for PS1 in Android, called DuckStation. I use the PC version of it, it is GREAT!

But PSP to me is better because of the buttons. Nothing that a DualShock 4 + clip can't fix, though.
I don't think PS1 classics work on PPSSPP but I'll have to look into that

edit: yup it doesnt work
__________________
THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTINGGGG
pitchtheripoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-21, 23:42   #13
Yuki Senoue
Student
 
Yuki Senoue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchtheripoff View Post
I don't think PS1 classics work on PPSSPP but I'll have to look into that

edit: yup it doesnt work
What are you talking about? Why are you trying to run PSX games in PPSSPP, a PSP emulator? DuckStation is a PSX emulator. And it is really good, think PPSSPP and Dolphin good.
__________________
Right, let's go adventuring!

Last edited by Yuki Senoue; 15-01-21 at 23:43.
Yuki Senoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-21, 23:59   #14
pitchtheripoff
Historian
 
pitchtheripoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Poland
Posts: 338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki Senoue View Post
What are you talking about? Why are you trying to run PSX games in PPSSPP, a PSP emulator? DuckStation is a PSX emulator. And it is really good, think PPSSPP and Dolphin good.
I must've misread something cuz you went on about how PSP has better buttons or something and I got confused. My bad
__________________
THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTINGGGG
pitchtheripoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.