Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 15-09-19, 08:58   #1441
Caesum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Lara seems to possibly have a silencer on her right vector.
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but if you use nakamichi's TRAOD Animation Exporter you will also get Lara's model. If you check it in 3ds max you can then see lasersight and silencer attached to all the guns that were meant to use them.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-19, 09:33   #1442
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesum View Post
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but if you use nakamichi's TRAOD Animation Exporter you will also get Lara's model. If you check it in 3ds max you can then see lasersight and silencer attached to all the guns that were meant to use them.
So you're saying if I do that, I'll be able to use the lasersight & silencer into the game as I use the 3ds max to apply this as a feature to enable into this game finally?
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-19, 09:39   #1443
Joey79100

You need to tell me where you read that. He said that you could see the silencer on all the guns that were meant to use it, nothing more.
Joey79100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-19, 10:02   #1444
Caesum

TRExpertgamer - Are you using some sort of translator to translate posts to your language? Because if so then I strongly suggest you start using Google Translate instead, because the one you're using right now is changing meaning of the posts completely.

Just like Joey said, I wrote that you can see the silencer and the lasersight. 3ds max is a 3d modelling application. Once you load LARA model into it, you will be able to see and edit it. The file that contains the model also contains all the objects that were meant to be seen on Lara while she was using them. That means you can see all the guns, things attached to the guns, crowbar, hammer etc. in Lara's hands.
Old 15-09-19, 10:05   #1445
Zsott

I do find this interesting, since the silencer itself is still in the game.
(Can't remember if the game crashes or not, if I try to use it...)

I'm wondering, if it can be enabled, or something...
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-19, 10:24   #1446
Caesum

Both the silencer and lasersight were meant to be attached to the guns using COMBINE feature, TR4-5 style. That functionality was removed though (and I believe nakamichi said there's no code left for it), so it's not possible to use it anymore.
Old 15-09-19, 11:09   #1447
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesum View Post
TRExpertgamer - Are you using some sort of translator to translate posts to your language? Because if so then I strongly suggest you start using Google Translate instead, because the one you're using right now is changing meaning of the posts completely.

Just like Joey said, I wrote that you can see the silencer and the lasersight. 3ds max is a 3d modelling application. Once you load LARA model into it, you will be able to see and edit it. The file that contains the model also contains all the objects that were meant to be seen on Lara while she was using them. That means you can see all the guns, things attached to the guns, crowbar, hammer etc. in Lara's hands.
How many times do I have to repeat to all of you members about this? My English IS FINE I'm not even using ANY TRANSLATOR for that. So I need for you members to please understand that I'm not using any translator. So get all of these thoughts right out of your own heads relating into that subject about my English. It's not even broken.

Edit: Now, I can't believe that Eidos was SO STUPID enough to rush the game right out of the door at the very end of that period of time unfortunately!! Everything what I finally learned about have helped me to learn that it's all of its own word right against my own wrong & delusional thoughts I had in the past. Because I was so very very very blind & naive to the point that all of those wrong & delusional thoughts I had as I'm admitting so much about it is that, IT HAS TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM ME RELATING INTO THIS GREAT VIDEO GAME FRANCHISE!! Now I'm so glad for what I'm finally learning to keep all of that stored right inside of my own head just as much as all of those secrets deserves to owe me all of that!! Therefore everything what I've mentioned what I have learned about from one of the previous pages is very fascinating for all of us as fans to learn about as I absolutely do give myself all the credit that I've been the teacher myself & even to all of you fans from SOMETHING NEW that we had to learn together relating into this subject about what happened to the whole story about the angel of darkness I HAVE TO FIND ANSWERS!! I need to understand. And I always insist to keep on chatting over here in this thread. I've implicated the details to you for what I was explaining to you exactly why did the Tomb Raider franchise have got unnecessarily replaced from Core Design to Crystal Dynamics to begin with. Look at one of the latest previous pages from what I was explaining to you about why did all of that dramatic mess have happened.

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 15-09-19 at 11:37.
Old 15-09-19, 11:58   #1448
Zsott

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
How many times do I have to repeat to all of you members about this? My English IS FINE I'm not even using ANY TRANSLATOR for that. So I need for you members to please understand that I'm not using any translator. So get all of these thoughts right out of your own heads relating into that subject about my English. It's not even broken.
You might understand or speak english, but something with your writing is clearly off. Since this isn't "TRExpertgamer's writing skill (or lack thereof)" thread, I'd stop here.

Quote:
Edit: Now, I can't believe that Eidos was SO STUPID enough to rush the game right out of the door at the very end of that period of time unfortunately!! Everything what I finally learned about have helped me to learn that it's all of its own word right against my own wrong & delusional thoughts I had in the past. Because I was so very very very blind & naive to the point that all of those wrong & delusional thoughts I had as I'm admitting so much about it is that, IT HAS TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM ME RELATING INTO THIS GREAT VIDEO GAME FRANCHISE!! Now I'm so glad for what I'm finally learning to keep all of that stored right inside of my own head just as much as all of those secrets deserves to owe me all of that!! Therefore everything what I've mentioned what I have learned about from one of the previous pages is very fascinating for all of us as fans to learn about as I absolutely do give myself all the credit that I've been the teacher myself & even to all of you fans from SOMETHING NEW that we had to learn together relating into this subject about what happened to the whole story about the angel of darkness I HAVE TO FIND ANSWERS!! I need to understand. And I always insist to keep on chatting over here in this thread. I've implicated the details to you for what I was explaining to you exactly why did the Tomb Raider franchise have got unnecessarily replaced from Core Design to Crystal Dynamics to begin with. Look at one of the latest previous pages from what I was explaining to you about why did all of that dramatic mess have happened.
Not this again. I can hardly understand ... however, there is something, that you should reconsider, since it's quite selfish to say something like this:

Quote:
.... I absolutely do give myself all the credit that I've been the teacher myself & even to all of you fans from SOMETHING NEW that we had to learn together relating into this subject about what happened to the whole story about the angel of darkness...
I don't know what credits do you give for yourself, but the credits goes for the journalists in the first place. Then for a few members around here (too) who had the chance to interview people regarding AoD. After that it goes for those, who looked into the game's files, and shared the stuff with us.
I can't even recall anything , that was your work and added something new to AoD.

Last edited by Zsott; 15-09-19 at 12:02.
Old 15-09-19, 12:11   #1449
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
You might understand or speak english, but something with your writing is clearly off. Since this isn't "TRExpertgamer's writing skill (or lack thereof)" thread, I'd stop here.

Not this again. I can hardly understand ... however, there is something, that you should reconsider, since it's quite selfish to say something like this:

I don't know what credits do you give for yourself, but the credits goes for the journalists in the first place. Then for a few members around here (too) who had the chance to interview people regarding AoD. After that it goes for those, who looked into the game's files, and shared the stuff with us.
I can't even recall anything , that was your work and added something new to AoD.
Now I'm gonna explain all the details to you as I'm finally ready to be specific to you about it. On the previous page into this thread, I've explained to you something that relates about when & why that Eidos Interactive had NO CHOICE but to replace the Tomb Raider franchise from Core Design to Crystal Dynamics to begin with. All of that situation relates into the 19 & or 20 year cycle. That figures why that the franchise have got replaced from 2003 to 2004 to begin with. look into page 140 - 141 relating with EVERYTHING WHAT I'VE EXPLAINED ABOUT WHICH IS VERY FASCINATING TO LEARN ABOUT!!

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 15-09-19 at 12:13.
Old 15-09-19, 12:26   #1450
Zsott

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
Now I'm gonna explain all the details to you as I'm finally ready to be specific to you about it. On the previous page into this thread, I've explained to you something that relates about when & why that Eidos Interactive had NO CHOICE but to replace the Tomb Raider franchise from Core Design to Crystal Dynamics to begin with. All of that situation relates into the 19 & or 20 year cycle. That figures why that the franchise have got replaced from 2003 to 2004 to begin with. look into page 140 - 141 relating with EVERYTHING WHAT I'VE EXPLAINED ABOUT WHICH IS VERY FASCINATING TO LEARN ABOUT!!
First of all, you didn't explained me nothing, just redirected to the previous pages... And you know what? I checked them.
You saying, you have fascinating details, but instead you were rambling about they (I don't know who exactly, since you didn't mentioned it) owe you answers.
Also, I've seen your posts (hard to miss them, really) and you still repeating the same (and false) stuff, but now added some made up periods. (7th and 8th... I don't even know where you got that from?)
So, here it is again, simplified:

AoD was mismanaged by both Eidos and Core Desing. AoD got delayed (twice, if I remember correctly) and got released in a very bad shape. The game flopped, so Eidos took the franchise away and gave it Crystal D.

That's it. No conspiracies, no periods, no big bad Crystal.

Last edited by Zsott; 15-09-19 at 12:27.