Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 19-04-21, 13:18   #631
JoelCaesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomblover View Post
I haven't so much as touched this game since December - how's it running (on PC) now?

I wasn't having massive issues while I was playing, but there was enough jank that it did put me off the experience...
It's significantly better for me now. An extra 10-15 fps in the dense areas.
JoelCaesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-21, 06:49   #632
HecticBartoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomblover View Post
I haven't so much as touched this game since December - how's it running (on PC) now?

I wasn't having massive issues while I was playing, but there was enough jank that it did put me off the experience...
I have the same experience you've had. I had the PS4 version but sold it off eBay for $100 AUD. Honestly Cyberpunk isn't too bad.
HecticBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-21, 15:51   #633
DragonSlayer

I'll wait until I get a PS5 to get Cyberpunk, my PS4 would probably explode if I try to play Cyberpunk.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-21, 16:57   #634
Shirley_Manson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
I'll wait until I get a PS5 to get Cyberpunk, my PS4 would probably explode if I try to play Cyberpunk.
I'm still waiting too.

I'll play it - when it's ready.
Old 26-04-21, 07:37   #635
MrBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley_Manson View Post
Also, has any new content been added since december or just patches?
From what I can tell, there's no new content yet. I imagine it was all hands on deck for fixing as many bugs as possible, so it's possible they're only now doing the actual work they must've been planning since before the release.

I've started a second playthrough and I'll say that at least the gameplay holds up with how varied your approach to combat can be. My first run I went for stealth, but this time I'm just running in like a katana-wielding madman a very different experience, which I appreciate.
Going the melee route is interesting in that combat is over so quickly, either because you've sliced everyone's heads off or you die, sometimes seemingly out of nowhere (a 'death log' would sometimes be handy...). It's a credit to their level-up system that I find myself already wanting to do another run where I put my points into different skills, just to see how it feels. I'll even focus on Crafting some day...

I really hope they add a Walk button at some point, and an option to disable the camera auto-centering when you're driving. Both are available as mods, so I might just try that out, but it would be nice if CDPR included what seems like obvious improvements in a future patch.

Edit: Ooooh... It took me entirely too long to realise that just about every quest name is a song title. I mean, I spotted plenty of them here and there, but they must've been sprinkled in with others that I didn't immediately recognise as songs that it never really occurred to me as a pattern. Once you know, however, it's so obvious

Last edited by MrBear; 29-04-21 at 15:08.
MrBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-21, 14:08   #636
rewak

Game director has stepped down and been replaced, quest director has left the company.
rewak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-21, 19:48   #637
rewak

Oof, and it keeps on coming. Apparently now the complete source code and assets for Cyberpunk (plus Thronebreaker and Witcher 3) have been released by the hackers who stole them earlier this year, along with SDKs for Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PS5 and Xbox S/X which were also taken from CDPRs servers. So not only could CDPRs internal secrets be about to be laid bare for all to see, they could also be up poop creek with Nintendo, Sony, and MS for inadvertantly being responsible for their stuff leaking too.
rewak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-21, 14:02   #638
GFY2013

LMAO there are meme videos in the leaks that the devs made showcasing all the bugs it is hilarious! I'm not sure if i can post them here though? You guys can find it on the GamingLeaksAndRumours subreddit, Pre-Alpha Gameplay (2013) for Cyberpunk 2077 Gets Leaked on 4Chan post, in the comments made by the OP. (It's supposed to be the first comment)
GFY2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-21, 23:18   #639
SrDanielPonces

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFY2013 View Post
LMAO there are meme videos in the leaks that the devs made showcasing all the bugs it is hilarious! I'm not sure if i can post them here though? You guys can find it on the GamingLeaksAndRumours subreddit, Pre-Alpha Gameplay (2013) for Cyberpunk 2077 Gets Leaked on 4Chan post, in the comments made by the OP. (It's supposed to be the first comment)
most videos were off but omg i choked from what i saw
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-21, 09:36   #640
Mani_Man

Has anybody posted the Roadmap they silently changed?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas...3AySakwbsOwJvo

Not looking good for the future of this.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote