Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 24-07-19, 00:10   #31
lance6439

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Nothing to fear? Right, guess these poor folks had nothing to fear from this woman who killed a neighbor because he was white and she hated white people with every core of her being.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaika_Griffin

I had to re-write this a few times cause this is possibly one of the most dumbest things you've said and I don't know how to pick this out while refraining from cussing you out. But here's my attempt:

Sir Lancelot has nothing to fear about under Trump's Administration (he's jokingly posted about Trump and he's for Trump so he clearly supports the current abomination in office) like the 3million+ other Americans who voted against him (opposed to the 1million that voted Trump) he's not a minority, he's straight and male. Probably has never identified with the struggle of growing up oppressed (since he likes to joke about it explicitly all the time and the people going through it)

I can list you all the most reliable sources I can with how Trump (the man you proudly voted for) has divided the country and has influenced hate to the core inside and out of this country. To the point that now Brits have their own version of Trump and Brasil as well. But if I did you wouldn't pay attention or even think about you; it would fly over your head and you'd have another crazy breakdown. I don't even know how to finish replying to such...buffoonery. Asinine.

Last edited by lance6439; 24-07-19 at 00:12.
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-19, 00:11   #32
charmedangelin

Seems I've found your trigger then, the truth pill is hard to swallow for you apparently.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-19, 00:17   #33
lance6439

Quote:
Seems I've found your trigger then, the truth pill is hard to swallow for you apparently.
This is why I don't care about those personal sob stories of yours you always post about in How Are You Feeling. You cant even have sympathy for the lives at risk during this current era or even think about all these numerous problems occurring in what should be the greatest country on Earth. Its all a joke to you as long as you can #PWNTheFeminst!
Old 24-07-19, 00:22   #34
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
This is why I don't care about those personal sob stories of yours you always post about in How Are You Feeling. You cant even have sympathy for the lives at risk during this current era or even think about all these numerous problems occurring in what should be the greatest country on Earth. Its all a joke to you as long as you can #PWNTheFeminst!
Who asked for your sympathy?

Your pretty sorry excuse for a human being if you can't even muster up a ting of decency and empathy for someone who went through such a horrific ordeal last year and is still dealing with the aftermath.

It's also pretty pathetic how you just ignore and write off the fact that an innocent man was gunned down because of the color of his skin because of the dangerous retoric that you spew around here day in and day out.

Your last post to me says it all and is all I need to understand you and see where your moral compass points.

It ain't straight that's for sure, heck the needle isn't even shaped right with it being all crooked bent and all.
Old 24-07-19, 00:33   #35
lance6439

Quote:
Your pretty sorry excuse for a human being if you can't even muster up a ting of decency and empathy for someone who went through such a horrific ordeal last year and is still dealing with the aftermath.
We bring up minority problems and you post a WIKIPEDIA article about how a woman who hates white people killed white people. Is her hatred spreading as quick across the country as Donald Trump and his Right Wing subscribers who hold white supremacist views and white supremacist rhetoric? not a fraction. Not an ounce. What she did was heinous and I hope she's suffering; no one is applauding her. And to someone like you, who fully is okay of everything going on, not even bating an eyelash, I don't care about your problems. I have love and sympathy for others just not backers of Trump. Why should I be?

Quote:
It's also pretty pathetic how you just ignore and write off the fact that an innocent man was gunned down because of the color of his skin because
I don't approve of it

Quote:
the dangerous retoric that you spew around here day in and day out.
that's a lie

Quote:
Your last post to me says it all and is all I need to understand you and see where your moral compass points.
I don't care about Donald Trump supporters. When I had a close friend who lost her husband to ICE, I didn't care about her situation since she voted Trump. I feel bad for the husband, though. However I don't care about you people.

Last edited by lance6439; 24-07-19 at 00:36.
Old 24-07-19, 00:39   #36
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
We bring up minority problems and you post a WIKIPEDIA article about how a woman who hates white people killed white people. Is her hatred spreading as quick across the country as Donald Trump and his Right Wing subscribers who hold white supremacist views and white supremacist rhetoric? not a fraction. Not an ounce. What she did was deplorable and I hope she's suffering; no one is applauding her. And to someone like you, who fully is okay of everything going on, not even bating an eyelash, I don't care about your problems. I have love and sympathy for others just not backers of Trump. Why should I be?

I don't approve of it

that's a lie

I don't care about Donald Trump supporters. When I had a close friend who lost her husband to ICE, I didn't care about her situation since she voted Trump. I feel bad for the husband, though. However I don't care about you people.
Really because MTV did a segment calling out white people and saying how they can be better? Or what about that show dear white people.

Or the cream of the crop Maxine waters calling on people to beat up, harass, and stalk those white people, to not even let them live simple and quite lives, to always harass them. Your support of those people is what spreads that kind of hatred, but I forgot, no one other then white people can be racist. That's the delusion you always tell yourself every single day.

Like I said I couldn't care less about your sympathy, but don't sit there and act like a champion of the people where all you are is what you hate with a different mask. Your incapable of empathy as much as those you claim lack. I don't like Hillary, but I didn't jump up and down or didn't care about the people who voted for her. I cared about those people because I care about all people, not just a select group like that woman who killed those people beleived in, like you beleive in.

What part of what I'm saying is a lie when you prove my posts with every response you make?

Last edited by charmedangelin; 24-07-19 at 00:41.
Old 24-07-19, 00:39   #37
Evil Doggos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Launcelot View Post
It's still organized obedience training. With an agenda. And they are far from the only organization participating in it.

RE: Her tweet on blacks, it was more aimed at the fact that black on black crime takes a lot of lives each years percentage-wise, which is true, compared to other races.

What she actually said:

Again, (painfully) true.

Now, if you have "sophisticated politically correct thoughts", then whitey is actually to blame for all this since generations ago a bunch of southern massahs were making them pick cotton and tobacco for free. Therefore, it is forbidden to blame black people for any nefarious acts they commit, ever.

So when a black person sticks a crack pipe in his mouth, or holds up a 7-11, or caps a fellow homie with a stolen Glock, then it is all whitey's fault, because "muh political outrage".

Yes, SJWs, I confess, we actually make black people do all those bad things, because we're racists.

* picks up puppet controller to make lance6439 go hold up a 7-11 *

Not just blacks. This applies to all races. All races commit more harms/crimes to their own race. This is exactly why I find race nationalism, stupid, blind, low hanging fruit, and only supported by brainlets. Arabs/Asians/BlacksHispanics/Latinos/Whites harm themselves more than any other race does. It is simply common sense because human beings tend to flock to comminities that they identify with. This does not just strictly apply to race, it also involves sexuality, ideology, hobbies and interests. Another example are gamers. Most insults gamers deal with are from, you already guessed it, other gamers.

In a way, it is a paradox. No matter what demographic you identify or belong to, you are most likely to be harmed by someone exactly like you. And this continues to happen again and again.

Also, do not bother listening to what Lance says. It is ome thing to have an opinion. It is however another when you sympathize with terrorism with posts stating (no I do not spy and stalk anyone's post, only stumbled upon) "I actually wished Madonna was serious about blowing up the White House." Hate the POTUS all you want, but claims like that make you worse as you endorse violence. Statements like this are why I hate politics and am thoroughly convinced the human race is a mistake leading to one logical solution, antinatalism.
Evil Doggos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-19, 00:41   #38
Evil Doggos

Quote:
Really because MTV did a segment calling out white people and saying how they can be better? Or what about that show dear white people.

Or the cream of the crop Maxine waters calling on people to beat up, harass, and stalk those white people, to not even let them live simple and quite lives, to always harass them. Your support of those people is what spreads that kind of hatred, but I forgot, no one other then white people can be racist. That's the delusion you always tell yourself every single day.

Like I said I couldn't care less about your sympathy, but don't sit there and act like a champion of the people where all you are is what you hate with a different mask. Your incapable of empathy as much as those you claim lack. I don't like Hillary, but I didn't jump up and down or didn't care about the people who voted for her. I care about all people, not just a select group like that woman who killed those people beleived in, like you beleive in.

What part of what I'm saying is a lie when you prove my posts with every response you make?
Do not bother. He is pure bait and a brick wall.
Evil Doggos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-19, 00:49   #39
JCGaming
Inactive

Quote:
Nothing to fear? Right, guess these poor folks had nothing to fear from this woman who killed a neighbor because he was white and she hated white people with every core of her being.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaika_Griffin
In all fairness that happened 20 years ago and it was one random psycho is one random psycho a threat in the great scheme of things no, not really.
JCGaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-19, 00:50   #40
lance6439

Quote:
This happened maybe two? three? years ago and it was met with backlash from both dominant political parties. So whats your point? As for Dear White People its critically acclaimed and informative. I rolled my eyes at the name title but its an award-winning show. You haven't watched a ****ing episode. So whats next? have these two things had any impact as strong as Donald Trump and white supremacy within this country and around the world? just yesterday there were Nazis being protected by Polish police and hijacking a Gay Pride event. If only the "liberal agenda" worked like that.

Quote:
Or the cream of the crop Maxine waters calling on people to beat up, harass, and stalk those white people, to not even let them live simple and quite lives, to always harass them.
You're taking Maxine Waters out of context. The controversy over Maxine Waters’s call for confrontation, explained Maxine Waters called for supporters to confront members of the Trump administration in public.but what if I told you the significant negative impact Trump and his administration has had on our country and society? not on par with anything posted by MTV or "the liberal agenda"

Quote:
Like I said I couldn't care less about your sympathy, but don't sit there and act like a champion of the people where all you are is what you hate with a different mask. Your incapable of empathy as much as those you claim lack. I don't like Hillary, but I didn't jump up and down or didn't care about the people who voted for her. I care about all people, not just a select group like that woman who killed those people beleived in, like you beleive in.
I hate Donald Trump and his supporters and I don't have respect for any of yall. Mmmkay? theres nothing wrong with that. Am I not allowed to hate on the administration that gave Nazis and White Supremacy a platform?

Quote:
You said I post anti-white "rhetoric" daily on here and I don't. Can you not read your own posts?