Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Future of Tomb Raider

Old 13-05-19, 14:41   #21
mandylane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunet View Post
I really don't care for multiplayer. I don't even have a PS Plus subscription. Like Melonie said, I would much prefer for them put 100% of their efforts into the single player experience.
actually i admit multiplayer in tr 2013 was fun.. i remember playing some kind of map with sand and a temple...
mandylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 12:15   #22
mandylane

Red face

ok so after playing coop yesterday on shadow, and even playing tomb raider 2013 multiplayer here are some of my suggestions to the devs.

+ make 2 laras, one lara you play, the other player can choose outfit. i dont like that bald woman so much outfit from paititi
+ please make ingame chat, people who cant use voice communications are forced to open up the steam chat and talk there. just implement the option like in counter strike you press E or U button or something to open chat close
+ the abilitiy to interact with the player - for example if the other coop player is on a wall and need to reach up but cant give her him a hand (physiques) so you can drag him up. use weapons or switch weapons from player between player.

+ difficulty on the tombs and save slot on tombs, do you really need to replay the whole tomb each time you start a new game?.

this is so far what i tought could be beneficial for coop. actually it was fun with coop and i admit even better than deathmatch in tomb raider 2013. wich wasnt that sucessful multiplayer because of the locked characters etc.

im sorry for the double post

Last edited by mandylane; 19-05-19 at 12:41.
mandylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 13:01   #23
Maverin

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Seth View Post
I don't want any budget or effort put into something I'll never use.
I don't care about a multiplayer option but as long as the single player campaign doesn't suffer from it because they split their budget over the two for example, then I'm not against it either.

I have always been a single player guy, except for a few mmorpg games. I also really like co-op in Modern Warfare but I don't see that working for Tomb Raider.
Maverin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 22:26   #24
krycekuva

i wouldn't mind if the game had different paths to track like TR3 had.

i don't like a tomb raider as a shooting game like uncharted... but if its well implemented i would be fine with a story mode like the ones in Uncharted.

story mode missions using some of the levels and playing with lara and maybe up to 3 more characters,...? i would like that...
krycekuva is offline   Reply With Quote