Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 16-07-12, 17:46   #131
o0Crofty0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexil View Post

I just took it as example to prove my point it has nothing to to with you, it could have been anyone else saying that.
Okay then^^

But seriously
Let rexil and Giichil discuss that out alone. It's fairly their business and the less people get into this, the faster it'll get sorted ffs.
o0Crofty0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-12, 17:48   #132
king.neko212

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeSteve92 View Post
Most people I know just take the high road and don't lower themselves to have bad attitude. If you want people to get to know you, this isn't the way to do it. New users and old users might assume you just have bad attitude overall, just chill, replying to attitude with attitude isn't a bright thing to do.

Just stop with the drama people! lol

i remember when you said there's no drama then BAAMM!!!
king.neko212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-12, 17:50   #133
Giichil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxasKennedy View Post
You're pulling stuff out of your ass.
Look, it's clear you two are friends and you're taking this personally. I find this jumping to someone's defense without a clear view of the matter extremely annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexil
1- This is the wrong thread to post models.

2- Some models are down because the porters took them down to fix upgrade them (respect that, people puts time and effort on porting ****)

3- If you don't know who ported what use the recap thread, there you can find out who did what.

4- There's a reason models you find only in DA aren't posted here, respect that.

5- Don't re-post something you didn't work on yourself (unless the original porter said you can or maybe he might not have it anymore).

6- Get to know the community first instead of starting all wrong.

7- Respect people who puts effort and time on bringing the models to XNALara.
8- Common sense.
9- Common sense.
10- Common sense.
Quote:
...Exactly this is a request thread not a release thread.
Keep the forum clean and organized.
Do your homework and try finding who ported those models (a quick look into the recap tells me that sn00p ported them)
That's why I told you to go to the recap thread, don't come with lazy excuses.

No, common sense is what you are lacking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxasKennedy
Those are maybe different forums and users you encountered. I recall no one having a giant ego because he posted 10K posts or something. Those people might be in General Chat, but not in XNALara board.
They're here right under your nose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeSteve92 View Post
Most people I know just take the high road and don't lower themselves to have bad attitude. If you want people to get to know you, this isn't the way to do it. New users and old users might assume you just have bad attitude overall, just chill, replying to attitude with attitude isn't a bright thing to do.
I'm not those most people you're referring to. I have a good attitude towards those that show me a good attitude, and a bad one towards bad attitude. You can choose to go against me on that side of the fence about it, but it's not going to change anything. I won't give respect for someone giving disrespect. That doesn't even make sense.

Last edited by Giichil; 16-07-12 at 17:54.
Giichil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-12, 17:55   #134
rexil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giichil View Post
Look, it's clear you two are friends and you're taking this personally. I find this jumping to someone's defense without a clear view of the matter extremely annoying.

They're here right under your nose.

I'm not those most people you're referring to. I have a good attitude towards those that show me a good attitude, and a bad one towards bad attitude. You can choose to go against me on that side of the fence about it, but it's not going to change anything. I won't give respect for someone giving disrespect. That doesn't even make sense.
You did wrong, posted things people asked for you to not post.
You deserved the list.
Deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king.neko212 View Post
i remember when you said there's no drama then BAAMM!!!
TRF isn't TRF without drama.
rexil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-12, 17:55   #135
RoxasKennedy

Quote:
Oooh, using the "friends" arguement now, aren't we? Because it's sooooo true. I'm nut adding two cents to the arguement, no sir, it's because we're BFFs!!1
BTW:
*beep*
"This is RoxasKennedy's secretary, if you;
-Want to continue arguing over some useless ****;
-Are feeling ootie in the bootie (may vary)
Then please leave him the message in PM or VM, because he obviously is doing much more useful stuff other than arguing over some internet stuff almost no one cares about.
ktnxby"

Last edited by RoxasKennedy; 16-07-12 at 18:01.
RoxasKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-12, 18:01   #136
Giichil

Quote:
I don't remember referring anywhere to post count care to point it out? Please?
Giving orders like you're someone's boss implies your ego.

Quote:
You gave credit and edited things after what I first said to you. Which proves my whole point, you don't read what anyone says.
It actually proves that I listened to what was said, or I wouldn't have edited anything at all.

Quote:
You did wrong, posted things people asked for you to not post.
You deserved the list.
Deal with it.
Glad to be on it. Wouldn't want to be on your friends list.

Quote:
TRF isn't TRF without drama.
And you wouldn't be you without inciting it.

Now take it to PM or drop it. If you continue this, I'll continue it.

And Roxas, you make little to no sense. Friends is the obvious factor here. "Pulling stuff out of my ass" comments. And if you took the time to read, you'd realize I just quoted her giving me the orders that I supposedly "pulled out of my ass".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giichil
She came on believing that she had the right to order me around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxasKennedy View Post
Uhm, no she didn't. You're pulling stuff out of your ass.
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...&postcount=133

Last edited by Giichil; 16-07-12 at 18:19.
Old 16-07-12, 18:04   #137
rexil

Quote:
Giving orders like you're someone's boss implies your ego.

It actually proves that I listened to what was said, or I wouldn't have edited anything at all.

Glad to be on it. Wouldn't want to be on your friends list.

And you wouldn't be you without inciting it.

Now take it to PM or drop it. If you continue this, I'll continue it.

And Roxas, you make little to no sense. Friends is the obvious factor here. "Pulling stuff out of my ass" comments. And if you took the time to read, you'd realize I just quoted her giving me the orders that I supposedly "pulled out of my ass".
Love you too.
It was a pleasure.
rexil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-12, 18:11   #138
Giichil

Quote:
Love you too.
It was a pleasure.
Trolling often is.
Old 16-07-12, 20:25   #139
Love2Raid

Uhm, okay, thanks guys for your replies. I'll read all of them and try to make a sort of 'list' with XNA community rules. I'll post that later so we can discuss them. If everyone agrees, I could ask Jackles to add them to the first post. I hope that can clear some things up for new members...

Edit:
I mean Mytly, sorry.
Love2Raid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-12, 21:13   #140
Mytly

Please note that the following rule has been removed from the official rules for XNALara:
Quote:
But images/renders in which Lara is naked are allowed, as long as she is covered in some way (for example, with her hands or hidden behind furniture) in such a way that does not expose any more skin than a bikini would. Please note that this applies to images only, and not downloadable models!
This means that any image in which a character is naked or showing more skin that the Legend bikini is not allowed, even if the naughty bits are censored or hidden in some way.

As for the community rules that Love2Raid posted a few pages ago, I'm discussing them with her via PM.
Mytly is offline   Reply With Quote