Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 13-06-22, 06:17   #61
TombHackR
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
I was saying that you can enable the true alpha feature to display the items rotating on the screen. And you can copy all of the files including the scenes in that folder with the executable file and there so that's how you enable the true alpha feature and yes it's 100% playable
Well if this is true (which it isn’t, true alpha is a different way of handling transparent textures, the option only becomes available when playing on a CPU with no MMX extension)… then you have just answered your own question below:
Quote:
So how can we enable it back on the retail version of TR3 for the PC platform?
TombHackR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-22, 22:40   #62
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
Well if this is true (which it isn’t, true alpha is a different way of handling transparent textures, the option only becomes available when playing on a CPU with no MMX extension)… then you have just answered your own question below:
Now I'm admitting that I have it! So you you want to play with it?
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-22, 00:52   #63
Woops

slapping the demo exe on top of the original game doesn't mean you enabled anything new
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-22, 02:30   #64
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woops View Post
slapping the demo exe on top of the original game doesn't mean you enabled anything new
Well I sure did enabled the true alpha feature and it contains inside some features that were never used for the retail version of the executable file. So now you tell me. Do you want it or not? Because I swear I'll be PURE kind to reveal it here if you like
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-22, 07:09   #65
TombHackR
Golden

Quote:
Well I sure did enabled the true alpha feature and it contains inside some features that were never used for the retail version of the executable file. So now you tell me. Do you want it or not? Because I swear I'll be PURE kind to reveal it here if you like
No. Nobody wants it.

Nobody thinks there are hidden special features behind this one setting but you.
TombHackR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-22, 00:30   #66
Greatest TR

After reading the last page... well.. f++k me dead,

Triple facepalm... love to post the meme but we can't. I thought I was the worst.

TRExperstgamer, Did you know that Alpha mode is exclusive on PC only, which is the Tomb Raider 3 Sega Saturn version (unreleased game content) I heard the rumor that Core design did the same thing for the Unleased Sega Saturn Fighting Force game too on the Dreamcast If you play Shenmue game at his home where he pulls out Sega Saturn under the TV stand. There are a couple of games but there is a Core design Fighting force in it, It is unusual to have a Core design game added by Sega AM2 along with a core design agreement.

I'm serious.

Last edited by Greatest TR; 15-06-22 at 00:54.
Greatest TR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-22, 03:14   #67
KyleCroft

Quote:
Dude like what even is this? Give it a rest. You're just embarrassing yourself further.
KyleCroft is offline   Reply With Quote