www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-02-18, 17:46   #8161
2001LC20
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Lothric
Posts: 6,802
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
And just like that, 99% you're Tancha. Same sort of "Alicia looks nothing like Lara. She is a flop." arguments. Same sort of grammatical errors. Same exact pictures of Alicia's body pics shared and saying it was discussed already, when you're account is really fairly new. Too many coincidences pointing towards. It just seems like you went from Amanda to Emma just to see if people would react better to your Alicia hate if you change your preferred actress to someone people actually discussed. If really it's you, this is just the saddest thing ever... Seriously, can some mod check their IPs or something just to confirm it?

And no, that is not a male body. That's how muscular women look like. I should know, one on my cousins is a gym rat and her body looks just like Alicia's. And she looks as feminine as ever, like Alicia does. If you can't see that, maybe you should go out more.
I hope he is not a troll or smh but his hate is nothing else
2001LC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 17:54   #8162
Dart Vader
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
And just like that, 99% you're Tancha. Same sort of "Alicia looks nothing like Lara. She is a flop." arguments. Same sort of grammatical errors. Same exact pictures of Alicia's body pics shared and saying it was discussed already, when you're account is really fairly new. Too many coincidences pointing towards. It just seems like you went from Amanda to Emma just to see if people would react better to your Alicia hate if you change your preferred actress to someone people actually discussed. If really it's you, this is just the saddest thing ever... Seriously, can some mod check their IPs or something just to confirm it?
Hey, relax. I wrote "I've read the thread". Have you noticed? I saw these pictures and I bring it now to show you're wrong talking about her body.

Quote:
And she looks as feminine as ever, like Alicia does. If you can't see that, maybe you should go out more.
Emma does, not Alicia. Try to google it and feel the difference.
Dart Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 17:59   #8163
Soma Holiday
Relic Hunter
 
Soma Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Onboard the Normandy
Posts: 5,626
Default

If Alicia is a "fit boy" then line me up for a sex change cause Id KILL to have a body like hers!!!
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 18:02   #8164
2001LC20
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Lothric
Posts: 6,802
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart Vader View Post

Emma does, not Alicia. Try to google it and feel the difference.
Hey look i think its just about your understanding of female humans what makes them girl and what is girly
The problem is with you but you should accept the facts as you should too
2001LC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 18:15   #8165
Dart Vader
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001LC20 View Post
Of course! there is a difference
Of course there is!
Alicia looks way sexier
No questions anymore
Dart Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 18:16   #8166
shockwave_pulsar00
Professor
 
shockwave_pulsar00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ga
Posts: 3,052
Default

Or you could just realize that people come in all shapes and sizes. Just because Alicia isn't as stacked as the chick you posted doesn't mean she is less of a women because of it. That's the kind of BS that pisses me off most when people do these debates about whether Alicia is right for the part.

Reboot Lara is nowhere close to even looking like that chick either, which is the hilarious part.
__________________
Locked and Loaded....
shockwave_pulsar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 18:18   #8167
James_Rutland
Tomb Raider
 
James_Rutland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Essex
Posts: 11,288
Default

Yeah sure, compare Alicia to some instagram booty gym models with porn star bodies. Now find me an actress, who can act, with a body like that who facially looks anything like Lara Croft who is also english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave_pulsar00 View Post
Or you could just realize that people come in all shapes and sizes. Just because Alicia isn't as stacked as the chick you posted doesn't mean she is less of a women because of it. That's the kind of BS that pisses me off most when people do these debates about whether Alicia is right for the part.

Reboot Lara is nowhere close to even looking like that chick either, which is the hilarious part.
I think the same person in question has stated he's not impressed with the rebooted version of Lara in the game too. So it's useless arguing because they can't even respect the source material this movie is basing itself on

Last edited by James_Rutland; 11-02-18 at 18:20.
James_Rutland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 18:20   #8168
laracroftonline
Student
 
laracroftonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Culemborg, The Netherlands
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001LC20 View Post
Of course! there is a difference
Of course there is!
Alicia looks way sexier
as a woman myself i do not want to have alicias body i prefer them girls that darth vader showed, they look healthy and not like a body builder.
laracroftonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 18:22   #8169
2001LC20
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Lothric
Posts: 6,802
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart Vader View Post
No questions anymore
Look its just you and your taste of girls
You dont have to like Alicia and her body but you should accept her as Lara
Its just so clear that you dont love her just because her body you are involving your tastes to the matter
You just love Lara Croft just for her body you need to redefine her for yourself
And a FunFact Emma would have the same body too trust she would and again you would come here and complain about Emma too
2001LC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-18, 18:25   #8170
laracroftonline
Student
 
laracroftonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Culemborg, The Netherlands
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
And a well deserved Oscar, add to that. And again, most here do think she looks like Lara. Many were even suggesting her for the role before anyone was casted. And as a pipe-dream. And just because you don't think she looks the part doesn't change that.



Not true. While Jolie was receiving well deserved praise as an actor, she didn't have a truly iconic role before Lara. Kinda like Alicia right now, actually. Perhaps worse, because you could say Ava was an iconic role. And I don't think Emma has that much of star power to bring audiences just because she is in a role. Besides Beauty and the Beast, which probably made more money for being a live-action remake of a classic Disney movie than because of it's cast, none of her recent films performed that well on the box office.




I dunno where in a galaxy far far away you live, but it seems like you have very girly fit boys in there...
So Angelina wasn't iconic before Tomb Raider?
-Hackers is a cult classic movie
-Girl Interrupted showed her dynamic acting skills
laracroftonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 21:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.