www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Last Revelation

Old 26-05-20, 07:40   #21
Tomb Raidering
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryke View Post
To say that anything is random in TR1-6 is quite baffling. And I hear this a lot. Too much honestly.
Because it is random. As simple as that.
Quote:
No...Cleopatra's Palace is the last Egypt level in the game before you hit the city. That's what I'm saying about that. I already wrote about the puzzle from the original post.
That doesn’t prove your previous point though. I’m not even going to summarize what you wrote previously because I still don’t understand it. Cleopatra’s Palace is not the last Egypt level. The city is Cairo, which is the capital of Egypt. And then there’s Giza and the pyramids.
Quote:
No actually The Last Revelation is specially talking about Lara Croft, Tomb Raider and the life we all are so called...living.

No...

Your earlier point was that it referred to Cleo being the last ruler of Egypt, and now this?

My point stands.
Old 27-05-20, 04:16   #22
Gian Carlo
Professor

The Last Revelation means the last TR game Core wanted to make. Period. I donít think Chronicles was in production at that time.
Gian Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-20, 05:18   #23
Mek
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian Carlo View Post
The Last Revelation means the last TR game Core wanted to make. Period. I donít think Chronicles was in production at that time.
Tomb Raider Chronicles probably wasn't in production, but a next generation Tomb Raider could have been planned then. It is probable that the ending of The Last Revelation was a cliffhanger and a farewell to PSX and that they planned to come back to PS2 with a next game with a bang. We've been discussing this possibility in thread Did They or Did They Not Kill Her?.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote