Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 24-05-20, 16:34   #61
UroshUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
There's a mod that can limit the grind? Good to know!
I played the game a few years back and stopped because of the horrible upgrade and items-system. It just stopped being fun at some point.
Yes, the mod offers these things:
- Infinite Coin
- Infinite Diamond
- Unlock all guns and upgrade to max
- Unlock all outfits and upgrade to max
- Infinite Revive
- Infinite Kevlar Vest
- Infinite Extra Clip
- Infinite Steel Toe Inserts
- Infinite Medipack
- Infinite Onyx Turtle Charm
- Upgrade all boosters to max

Just like you, after some time the whole progression became a huge bore for me and I swapped to the modded version which allowed me to actually play the game till the end while skipping the annoying stuff the original game has to extend the playtime artificially.

From what I know, the mod wasn't updated past v1.11.110. Which might be a good thing since I see people say that the latest update (v1.11.112?) ruined a lot of things?
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-20, 17:33   #62
Titak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielCroft View Post
I downloaded it again these days and I was so shocked by how the graphics suffered a downgrade... Or is just the brightness? I don't know, but it's horrible. They need to fix this ASAP.
So very true.
The graphics took a turn for the worse after one of the last updates. Such a shame. It looked so much better before.
No idea why they changed it...
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-20, 18:24   #63
Rai

I've been playing these past few weeks. Pretty much stuck on level 116. I have more trouble with those damn spiders than I do with the ice Oni .
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-20, 15:25   #64
Avalon SARL

I download around three weeks ago.

Loving it so much, as previously I haven't even finished it. Now I am planning to and I am in love with Sahara levels.

I do have a problem however, and that is the music background only plays when I am on the map It is toned down to very minimum you can barely hear it during game play.

Now I am on samsung; previously I used to play it on Iphone and I didn't have this problem; and yes, I remembr on my Iphone the graphics were much better.
Avalon SARL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-20, 16:28   #65
GabrielCroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titak View Post
So very true.
The graphics took a turn for the worse after one of the last updates. Such a shame. It looked so much better before.
No idea why they changed it...
Yes, and it was running perfectly on my phone without any performance issues. If they thought about changing graphics (to worse), I guess it could be better to put a graphics quality option so the players could choose.
GabrielCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-20, 10:50   #66
UroshUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielCroft View Post
Yes, and it was running perfectly on my phone without any performance issues. If they thought about changing graphics (to worse), I guess it could be better to put a graphics quality option so the players could choose.
What exactly is the version of the app that did the graphic downgrade? I see that the latest for Android is 1.11.112. Did it happen in that last release or before?
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-20, 20:17   #67
GabrielCroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
What exactly is the version of the app that did the graphic downgrade? I see that the latest for Android is 1.11.112. Did it happen in that last release or before?
I really don't know if it happen before this latest version because I didn't have the game installed on my phone for a long time. About the graphics, I'll try my best to explain: It seems it's too bright now, like all the contrast/shadows were removed, something like that... The lighting is terrible now.
GabrielCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-20, 03:14   #68
BlueCake
Inactive

I actually appreciate this change, i haven't tested it since the latest update but some previous patch had me unable to run it due to massive lag, however options are always nice since there are those who have newer phones.
BlueCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-20, 16:24   #69
Rai

So since my phone had an update, the game crashes after a short time playing a level. I guess level 116 has now become the last level I'll get to play *sigh.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-20, 12:37   #70
BlueCake
Inactive

I just checked the game, the graphics were downgraded but there's no increased performance at all, actually, it felt even worse.
BlueCake is offline   Reply With Quote