www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 01-09-18, 16:40   #1
LGG_PRODUCTION
Explorer

Default LGG_PRODUCTION Outfits

Hello there,
I've opened this topic because I have a lot of outfits that I would like to show you
Tell me if you like them, which are your favourite ones, and if you need an outfit tell me, so that I can try to help you

In the page there are many remakes of outfits that other LDs made years ago, for example the outfits from TRLE '04 Lara At The Movies, Reign Of Chaos, etc.. Some of the LDs have already seen them, other don't know about my remakes, but I hope it's not a problem for them, because I'm just making outfits inspired by them, and of course I give credits to the authors or to the levels where the original outfits are

Speaking about credits, all my outfits are based on Horus Goddess ones, that for me are very beautiful
Infact many meshes and textures are from Horus Goddess, other modified by me and with recolored textures.
Other credits go to Psiko, who alwais helps me a lot and gives me many suggestions

And now, here's my page:

https://www.deviantart.com/lgg-produ...-Croft-Outfits

I hope you like them

This page will be alwais updated.
Old 01-09-18, 17:10   #2
bigfoot
Student

I really like alls these outfits .
Very nice job .

I specially love the two young lara ... so sweet .
bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-18, 17:28   #3
NoahCrofRaider
Relic Hunter

Wow, these look spectacular! Great work!
Old 01-09-18, 17:51   #4
Guuims

These outfits are absolutely gorgeous, my only suggestion is that you should work a bit harder on Lara's face, right now, she doesn't look much like Lara's.
Guuims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-18, 18:07   #5
New Dwight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGG_PRODUCTION View Post
Hello there,
I've opened this topic because I have a lot of outfits that I would like to show you
Tell me if you like them, which are your favourite ones, and if you need an outfit tell me, so that I can try to help you

In the page there are many remakes of outfits that other LDs made years ago, for example the outfits from TRLE '04 Lara At The Movies, Reign Of Chaos, etc.. Some of the LDs have already seen them, other don't know about my remakes, but I hope it's not a problem for them, because I'm just making outfits inspired by them, and of course I give credits to the authors or to the levels where the original outfits are

Speaking about credits, all my outfits are based on Horus Goddess ones, that for me are very beautiful
Infact many meshes and textures are from Horus Goddess, other modified by me and with recolored textures.
Other credits go to Psiko, who alwais helps me a lot and gives me many suggestions

And now, here's my page:

https://www.deviantart.com/lgg-produ...-Croft-Outfits

I hope you like them

This page will be alwais updated.
wasn't there supposed to be a princess garnet/heather mason (princess heart) outfit?
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-18, 18:42   #6
LGG_PRODUCTION
Explorer

Thank you so much

I'm not very good at creating faces, but you are free to modify Lara's head in the outfits I'll release

About the other characters both Garnet and Heather Mason are in my list, but as Lara's cosplay (Lara dressed like them), and other cosplay outfits will be the girls of Resident Evil, that are similar to Lara

Last edited by LGG_PRODUCTION; 01-09-18 at 18:49.
LGG_PRODUCTION is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-18, 21:27   #7
AgentXP
Archaeologist

Awesome work, thanks for sharing!

My faves are the LATM Blair Witch Project Outfit, the ROC china and and the TRII home outfit, would love those, espec the 1st one

Would love to see the TRII Dressing gown outfit, as never seen a HD version of that.
Also some classic Lara versions of Rise of the TR red modern and rustic coats/grey hendley would be cool, as not seen those redone.
Old 01-09-18, 22:32   #8
New Dwight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGG_PRODUCTION View Post
Thank you so much

I'm not very good at creating faces, but you are free to modify Lara's head in the outfits I'll release

About the other characters both Garnet and Heather Mason are in my list, but as Lara's cosplay (Lara dressed like them), and other cosplay outfits will be the girls of Resident Evil, that are similar to Lara
great! can’t wait!
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-18, 18:36   #9
RocketLombax
Hobbyist

I always do love the strong consistency of your outfits! They all still feel like they exist in the same universe with the stylistic choices you use. While I myself prefer Lara's original auburn hair, your custom look gives a definite 'identity' for your own outfits! Kind of in the same way you can spot a Horus Goddess original so easily due to her unique style of her own.

Just a tiny nitpick though, While it's definitely not a big deal, the shading on Lara's cleavage in the more cleavage-bearing outfits doesn't come across very clearly, so it feels slightly off.

Again though, it's not that important of a thing. Nicely done regardless!
RocketLombax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-18, 19:06   #10
sampiza
Historian

Nice outfits! I admire people who makes them, it looks hard to create them.
sampiza is offline   Reply With Quote