Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Future of Tomb Raider

Old 25-06-19, 00:24   #141
Melonie Tomb Raider
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
Andy Park Lara is perfection. He nailed the blend of sexy and muscular, and his Lara face was fantastic too. Not to mention his outfits for her were always so hecking good.

Speaking of outfits, I would love a few bonus ones for each remake, just as a little something to change up the feeling whenever you replay the game.
Ooh I agree, I'd love more outfit options! Perhaps a long pants option for Tibet (I still want the shorts option too though, the bomber with shorts is just badass imo), some different color options for the Sola wetsuit, maybe add some biker shorts under the robe, and a few different and new outfit options altogether that look like something classic Lara would wear, sporty but still a flattering fit.
Melonie Tomb Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-19, 03:40   #142
GabrielCroft

I remember how TR Legend offered a big variety of outfits. Sportish, elegants and stylish outfits for her, all fitting perfectly to classic Lara also, at least in my point of view. That was awesome. I hope we can see it someday, again, and of course in a TR2 remake if it's released someday.
GabrielCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-19, 05:28   #143
charmedangelin

Honestly the hype is there. As ground breaking as TR1 was TR2 remains the most iconic given how it was the game that introduced most fans to the franchise. It was that game ported to many demo disks and it was that game that accelerated Sony's popularity when it came to the PS1.

Nicobus remake proved that tons of people, way more then they had for TR Anniversary, interested in a remake or remaster of TR2.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-19, 13:34   #144
Shirley_Manson

Wouldn't give one **** for a remake. I'd jump through the roof for a remaster though.
Shirley_Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-19, 14:25   #145
NoahCrofRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielCroft View Post
I remember how TR Legend offered a big variety of outfits. Sportish, elegants and stylish outfits for her, all fitting perfectly to classic Lara also, at least in my point of view. That was awesome. I hope we can see it someday, again, and of course in a TR2 remake if it's released someday.
I agree. It may be a bit too Barbie, but I loved the vast selection they offered. I even liked that they have a few more random, fun outfits like the goth ones and Amanda.
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-19, 14:37   #146
GabrielCroft

Quote:
I agree. It may be a bit too Barbie, but I loved the vast selection they offered. I even liked that they have a few more random, fun outfits like the goth ones and Amanda.
Yes! I love bonus sections in every game I play. It adds a replayability value, like unlockable outfits, weapons, difficulties, etc. Getting the secrets and doing time trials had such nice rewards in the end.
GabrielCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-19, 16:29   #147
Samz

Quote:
Yep.

I loved how you could add sunglasses at will in Anniversary. (and in AOD with the mult-patcher in a more limited capacity.)

We don't need hundreds of outfits but it does make replays feel a bit more different with different outfits.

More so if you add outfits from previous games, like the Legend outfit in Anniversary.

Also anyone else think it'd fun if they added other characters? maybe with a replacement for the duals and different voice clips.

Like playing as Larson with his revolver or Natla with fireballs.

Last edited by Samz; 25-06-19 at 16:32.
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-19, 18:15   #148
larafan25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley_Manson View Post
Wouldn't give one **** for a remake. I'd jump through the roof for a remaster though.
Mhm.

Would love modifiers for a TR2 remaster... like:

- Limited ammo
- No kills rewards
- No medikits (well kind of impossible in some places)
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-19, 07:29   #149
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
Mhm.

Would love modifiers for a TR2 remaster... like:

- Limited ammo
- No kills rewards
- No medikits (well kind of impossible in some places)

We need medikits for the HD remaster and even I see that Tomb Raider 3 can get remade along with an HD remaster as well.

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 10-07-19 at 19:09.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-19, 10:59   #150
AimlessThunder

I need a Tomb Raider II remake asap!

Just image how these tracks would sound in-game with a full orchestra, and with top notch graphics:

AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote