Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Future of Tomb Raider

Old 20-06-19, 22:53   #151
larafan25

The point is it's a "Tomb Raider" game... I... RE can do whatever the poopy heck it wants. Tomb Raider is Tomb Raider. Y'all need like, upgrades or something. IDK.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-19, 04:46   #152
Persefone

tea
Persefone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-19, 06:21   #153
Chamayoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
Well, it matters to me and I'm sure to a lot of people. The level of restriction RE has in that aspect is not even comparable to what we currently have in TR.

What is unfair is to compare RE's jumping mechanic to the white ledges. I wouldn't even want to imagine what this place would be like if they decided to restrict jumps to that level.
I totally agree. Magnetic ledges are one thing, positioned automated cinematic jump is another level.
(And it also means no swan dive possible)

Last edited by Chamayoo; 21-06-19 at 06:30.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-19, 06:33   #154
SoraSakai
Inactive

I’m confused... are we seriously complaining about something hypothetical that doesn’t even exist in a tomb raider game at all...? Ok lol y’all do ya thing.
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-19, 08:15   #155
ESCachuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
Well, it matters to me and I'm sure to a lot of people. The level of restriction RE has in that aspect is not even comparable to what we currently have in TR.

What is unfair is to compare RE's jumping mechanic to the white ledges. I wouldn't even want to imagine what this place would be like if they decided to restrict jumps to that level.
Maybe it is a stretch, but I really feel that magnetic ledges and the "only 1 path" level design makes the jumping irrelevant.

Anyway, I repeat, I was only talking about the combat before someone de-railed it.
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-19, 12:41   #156
killchan

Black Widow? PFF

PEDRO I say.

1:13

This is how you do duals:

move the yellow circle on one target, hold the Target button and a green circle will stick to that point as long as you hold it,
then press fire and one gun will shoot in the direction of the fixed green circle, and the other in the direction of the free yellow circle. Slo-mo also allows you to be more precise when picking the green target, or both if you like.

Last edited by killchan; 21-06-19 at 12:42.
killchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-19, 13:11   #157
Samz

Quote:
Originally Posted by killchan View Post
Black Widow? PFF

PEDRO I say.

move the yellow circle on one target, hold the Target button and a green circle will stick to that point as long as you hold it,
then press fire and one gun will shoot in the direction of the fixed green circle, and the other in the direction of the free yellow circle. Slo-mo also allows you to be more precise when picking the green target, or both if you like.
But THE T ECH ISMT THERE

Last edited by Samz; 21-06-19 at 13:12.
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-19, 19:56   #158
ESCachuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by killchan View Post
Black Widow? PFF

PEDRO I say.

Pedro is a 2D game. I find that mechanic overly complicated for a 3d game. Id rather have dual pistols as a normal gun with more power, rate and ammo, and some skills that allow slow-mo targeting like RDR or some special moves like RE6 had with the auto-**** that consumed stamina.
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote