Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Closed Thread

Old 22-05-22, 11:31   #41
Kubsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
It did. In my attic. But because we are in a new time period era, and there's no more pink flying trees, I snapped the disc for myself to begin with.
But I might also have the disc in my attic. Though the chest that the disc is in, loves to play hide and seek, and it moves by itself so it's impossible to get!
Old 22-05-22, 11:43   #42
Wolf 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
It did. In my attic. But because we are in a new time period era, and there's no more pink flying trees, I snapped the disc for myself to begin with.
Hmm I am pretty sure considering we are no more in the Dui 兑 ☱ (1984 - 2003) time period era, all discs that still circulate will suddenly explode due to it not being anymore the Dui 兑 ☱ (1984 - 2003) time period era, very clever of you Zsott, you saved yourself from the dangerous Dui 兑 ☱ (1984 - 2003) time period era curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubsy View Post
But I might also have the disc in my attic. Though the chest that the disc is in, loves to play hide and seek, and it moves by itself so it's impossible to get!
I have that problem with my chest too, have you tried untriggering it?
Old 22-05-22, 11:45   #43
Kubsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf 7 View Post

I have that problem with my chest too, have you tried untriggering it?
Well I did try to untrigger it with a normal antitrigger, the chest is in ANIMATING5 slot but it doesn't work. Maybe Feng Shui hardcoded it by making it teleport if I approach it,
Old 22-05-22, 12:39   #44
Sabatu

When I will be creating Sabatu's Tomb Raider 3 - I'll make sure there's no resemblance to E3.
I keep hearing info about the E3 version that I have aversions to it
Old 22-05-22, 12:56   #45
Joey79100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubsy View Post
Well I did try to untrigger it with a normal antitrigger, the chest is in ANIMATING5 slot but it doesn't work. Maybe Feng Shui hardcoded it by making it teleport if I approach it,
Oh so the E3 1998 version of TR3 is actually that Obscura Painting that was hidden beneath the Louvre?
Old 22-05-22, 12:58   #46
Kubsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey79100 View Post
Oh so the E3 1998 version of TR3 is actually that Obscura Painting that was hidden beneath the Louvre?
yes Joey
Old 22-05-22, 13:47   #47
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryloo View Post
The blue boat is just a re-textured copy of the TR2 Venice boat with a bullet proof shield on the back, like as in James Bond movies

I made a version of it a while back, so you can see the action....
I can see why they never used it in any game, as the shield being solid, hides Lara a lot when viewed directly from the back.

Wow that's interesting to know more details about this boat!! and I'm glad all of you are having a great sense of humor in my thread with this interesting question for me to know if any of you like the E3 1998 version of TR3 or not. I always enjoyed playing Dui's 兑 ☱ (1984 - 2003) version of the fun TR game builds from Core Design!! and I could imagine if I could ever have the chance to go back in a time machine to last year (2021) I'll make sure to wait till Martin Gibbins takes his time to finally end up releasing it meanwhile I was surprised (excited) to see he was the one who had the disc with himself the entire time from the Dui 兑 ☱ (1984 - 2003) time period era to begin with!! but I know I can't because you know time machines don't exist. I meant very well to encourage Martin as I was saying hey Martin since you still have that amazing looking golden disc that came out of the treasure box, why don't you pick out some sites to release it? He unfortunately did took it out of the context as he destroyed it unfortunately because I'm pure smart to tell it was his bad stupid intention of destroying it. Which is the reason why I always say these type of discs SHOULD NEVER end up getting destroyed at all because there might no longer be any more of these discs that contains copies of the early version game builds of video games I always have been thinking so often about having the fun opportunity to play with it as my dreams could of come true. That's why it's always great to take a lot of serious care with them (never destroy any of them at all period!!) But that being said, when it comes with retail type of discs getting so old as they're dying (getting destroyed) then that's basically a completely different story which is why there will always be replicas of the retail versions of the discs to buy them from online. That's why the smartest thing to do is to always take lots of care with all of these type of discs that contains early versions of playable games inside of them as they're more than like treasure type of items.

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 22-05-22 at 16:07. Reason: I just had to put in more words to fix with some of the sentences in this post :D
Old 22-05-22, 16:55   #48
HarleyCroft

Sometimes I climb to the tallest point I can find and sit on the edge, silently desperate for fate's push.
I just know once my brain is spread across the pavement I will feel the eternal ecstasy of living within the E3 1998 Demo.. swimming through the crystal waters will heal the scars that paint my body and drinking it will taste like the love I never received in life
Old 22-05-22, 17:27   #49
Gabi
Super Moderator

I think we are done here.
While TRExpertGamer does come across as slightly obsessed with the topic, some of you should be ashamed of themselves.
Closed Thread