www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 13-08-13, 17:22   #401
larafan25
Sage

This video

Old 13-08-13, 17:27   #402
Valentino
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy123 View Post
UDD just feels like they were like "well uncharted 2 was so good lets just put sand in there instead of snow" Not to mention how Elena and Chloe were just copy and pasted in there.
Yeah I didn't like how they felt they had to include Chloe in U3 just because she was well recieved. And I know she is more or less a main character now but it's more anticipating to see a character we haven't seen in a while. So maybe they should have waited to bring her back in a future game. She didn't feel the same either in U3. And in U2 I thought it was a little too funny how Nate just happens to stumble across Elena and Jeff. Out of all people.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-13, 17:35   #403
Zebra
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphdawg1 View Post
I never have been interested in this series. I did give the Uncharted 2 beta/demo a try but didn't like it and then gave the Uncharted 3 multiplayer a try since it was free to download but didn't like that either.
Multiplayer is not why people play or like Uncharted, anyway. If you're into good story-driven games and don't mind going through endless shooting orgies, then Uncharted is for you. The first two games, anyway. The third one is pretty much just a hot mess.
Old 13-08-13, 17:38   #404
larafan25
Sage

I play UC for it's multiplayer now. Esspecially UC3 given that the SP is like wat. IDEKY.

Though I really wonder... what will be done to make UC4 stand out. Will it just be the next big UC game with overhualed MP? Or perhaps something a little bit more exotic and not having an attached MP mode at all?
Old 13-08-13, 17:59   #405
Zebra
Legend

I think ND know that they'll really have to change it up a bit for the next Uncharted. Not sure in what direction they'll go, though. I mean I don't think they'll do something like The Last of Us (open environments, inventory system, stealth, etc.) because they wouldn't want to repeat themselves and they'll probably want to keep the action-packed blockbuster feeling. Maybe they'll make the combat more gritty and realistic. You know, remove the bullet sponges, make bullets (both yours' and your enemies') much stronger, maybe also integrate the combat more into the platforming (considering that's a direction they were already moving into, anyway) and get rid of the hand-holding during puzzles. Story-wise I hope they'll go back to one-two main locations per game.
Old 13-08-13, 17:59   #406
Murphdawg1
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino View Post
Yeah I didn't like how they felt they had to include Chloe in U3 just because she was well recieved. And I know she is more or less a main character now but it's more anticipating to see a character we haven't seen in a while. So maybe they should have waited to bring her back in a future game. She didn't feel the same either in U3. And in U2 I thought it was a little too funny how Nate just happens to stumble across Elena and Jeff. Out of all people.
I suppose but I think i'll just stick with Ms.Croft.
Murphdawg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-13, 18:13   #407
italibabee
Professor

Omg.
We haven't played U3 together in a long time.
._.
Old 13-08-13, 18:20   #408
Tombraider95
Relic Hunter

I wanna play XD
Old 13-08-13, 19:29   #409
Camera Obscura
Relic Hunter

Wait, there are people actually arguing whether or not Uncharted 3 is overrated? As in there are people out there who actually consider the game good? Yo no comprendo.

Last edited by Camera Obscura; 13-08-13 at 19:30.
Camera Obscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-13, 19:57   #410
Tommy123
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
I think ND know that they'll really have to change it up a bit for the next Uncharted. Not sure in what direction they'll go, though. I mean I don't think they'll do something like The Last of Us (open environments, inventory system, stealth, etc.) because they wouldn't want to repeat themselves and they'll probably want to keep the action-packed blockbuster feeling. Maybe they'll make the combat more gritty and realistic. You know, remove the bullet sponges, make bullets (both yours' and your enemies') much stronger, maybe also integrate the combat more into the platforming (considering that's a direction they were already moving into, anyway) and get rid of the hand-holding during puzzles. Story-wise I hope they'll go back to one-two main locations per game.
The story will have to be changed up and not so cliche blockbuster. As we said earlier in the thread ND should kill off one of the main cast (my pick is Sully) to keep the cast from becoming immortal and having the tense moments serve actual purpose without "oh they're the main characters they cant die" ruin it.