www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 22-04-21, 14:49   #21
Greenapple968
Relic Hunter

I'd like to thank you all again for the kind words; it's nice to feel like I'm cared about. I do plan to present you all with the cold hard truths if I can get the approval from the right people.
Old 23-04-21, 15:03   #22
Cat Woman
Archaeologist

I think you have to do what’s right for you. Some people are very private and some have the desire to share. As long as you think it through and discuss it with personnel where you are.
Old 26-04-21, 16:38   #23
Greenapple968
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Woman View Post
I think you have to do what’s right for you. Some people are very private and some have the desire to share. As long as you think it through and discuss it with personnel where you are.
I had a message from the forum administrator (Justin) and it looks like he doesn't want me to go into graphic details on the public forum. He says I can do it privately but urges me to be careful with how much personal information I give away. With that in mind, I think it's best if I don't say a great deal more than I already have.
Old 26-04-21, 19:07   #24
scion05
Tomb Raider

You have my heartfelt best wishes, I wish you every bit of happiness in your progress to getting well
Old 26-04-21, 19:49   #25
Evan C.
Tomb Raider

Hey Greenapple, I remember seeing other threads you started speaking about this. I know it's very hard for us to picture what you are going through, but I sincerely hope you get well, and sooner the better. I imagine you have someone who is taking care of you since you are back at the hospital, wich is wonderful. And if you put yourself there, even better for knowing what's good for you and your health. I send you a warm hug and I my best wishes.
Old 30-04-21, 22:29   #26
malferink
Explorer

Wishing you the best, get well soon!
malferink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-21, 21:31   #27
Greenapple968
Relic Hunter

Thank you everyone for more kind wishes. I'm feeling more settled at this hospital and am feeling better and entertaining myself more easily now that I have my laptop and PS2 on me. Hopefully I'll be able to start recording and uploading videos again at some point.
Old 07-05-21, 11:30   #28
Ward Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenapple968 View Post
Thank you everyone for more kind wishes. I'm feeling more settled at this hospital and am feeling better and entertaining myself more easily now that I have my laptop and PS2 on me. Hopefully I'll be able to start recording and uploading videos again at some point.
Awesome I'm glad that you're feeling better

Also, I definitely think it's the right choice not to share too much on a public forum. Considering your personality and your posts, I honestly don't think you've done anything as bad as what you think, but regardless, that's something to work through in a much more controlled environment with professionals who can help. You don't want your most private thoughts on the internet forever.
Old 07-05-21, 14:37   #29
Greenapple968
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Dragon View Post
Awesome I'm glad that you're feeling better

Also, I definitely think it's the right choice not to share too much on a public forum. Considering your personality and your posts, I honestly don't think you've done anything as bad as what you think, but regardless, that's something to work through in a much more controlled environment with professionals who can help. You don't want your most private thoughts on the internet forever.
Thank you.

The professionals here know all about me and my circumstances, and they too have advised me not to reveal too much personal information online. If anybody was to find out then the information will be out but I'll try to keep within the boundaries if possible.