www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-04-21, 14:49   #21
Greenapple968
Relic Hunter
 
Greenapple968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Barkhang Monastery
Posts: 9,707
Default

I'd like to thank you all again for the kind words; it's nice to feel like I'm cared about. I do plan to present you all with the cold hard truths if I can get the approval from the right people.
__________________
It only takes one person to be right.
Greenapple968 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-21, 15:03   #22
Cat Woman
Archaeologist
 
Cat Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,321
Default

I think you have to do what’s right for you. Some people are very private and some have the desire to share. As long as you think it through and discuss it with personnel where you are.
__________________
Pharaoh´s Tomb
Cat Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-21, 16:38   #23
Greenapple968
Relic Hunter
 
Greenapple968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Barkhang Monastery
Posts: 9,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Woman View Post
I think you have to do what’s right for you. Some people are very private and some have the desire to share. As long as you think it through and discuss it with personnel where you are.
I had a message from the forum administrator (Justin) and it looks like he doesn't want me to go into graphic details on the public forum. He says I can do it privately but urges me to be careful with how much personal information I give away. With that in mind, I think it's best if I don't say a great deal more than I already have.
__________________
It only takes one person to be right.
Greenapple968 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-21, 19:07   #24
scion05
Tomb Raider
 
scion05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 21,080
Default

You have my heartfelt best wishes, I wish you every bit of happiness in your progress to getting well
__________________
I love Alfa Romeo cars and Caffeine Free Diet Coke with Ice.
scion05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-21, 19:49   #25
Evan C.
Tomb Raider
 
Evan C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Buenos Aires;Argentina.
Posts: 14,238
Default

Hey Greenapple, I remember seeing other threads you started speaking about this. I know it's very hard for us to picture what you are going through, but I sincerely hope you get well, and sooner the better. I imagine you have someone who is taking care of you since you are back at the hospital, wich is wonderful. And if you put yourself there, even better for knowing what's good for you and your health. I send you a warm hug and I my best wishes.
__________________
"Fortitudine Vincimus"
Evan C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-21, 22:29   #26
malferink
Explorer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 916
Default

Wishing you the best, get well soon!
malferink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-21, 21:31   #27
Greenapple968
Relic Hunter
 
Greenapple968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Barkhang Monastery
Posts: 9,707
Default

Thank you everyone for more kind wishes. I'm feeling more settled at this hospital and am feeling better and entertaining myself more easily now that I have my laptop and PS2 on me. Hopefully I'll be able to start recording and uploading videos again at some point.
__________________
It only takes one person to be right.
Greenapple968 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-21, 11:30   #28
Ward Dragon
Moderator
 
Ward Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Temeria ♀
Posts: 39,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenapple968 View Post
Thank you everyone for more kind wishes. I'm feeling more settled at this hospital and am feeling better and entertaining myself more easily now that I have my laptop and PS2 on me. Hopefully I'll be able to start recording and uploading videos again at some point.
Awesome I'm glad that you're feeling better

Also, I definitely think it's the right choice not to share too much on a public forum. Considering your personality and your posts, I honestly don't think you've done anything as bad as what you think, but regardless, that's something to work through in a much more controlled environment with professionals who can help. You don't want your most private thoughts on the internet forever.
__________________
We all make choices. But in the end, our choices make us. ―Andrew Ryan (BioShock)
Ward Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-21, 14:37   #29
Greenapple968
Relic Hunter
 
Greenapple968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Barkhang Monastery
Posts: 9,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Dragon View Post
Awesome I'm glad that you're feeling better

Also, I definitely think it's the right choice not to share too much on a public forum. Considering your personality and your posts, I honestly don't think you've done anything as bad as what you think, but regardless, that's something to work through in a much more controlled environment with professionals who can help. You don't want your most private thoughts on the internet forever.
Thank you.

The professionals here know all about me and my circumstances, and they too have advised me not to reveal too much personal information online. If anybody was to find out then the information will be out but I'll try to keep within the boundaries if possible.
__________________
It only takes one person to be right.
Greenapple968 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 13:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.