www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-01-18, 20:00   #991
Alex Fly
Junior Member
 
Alex Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: France
Posts: 31,974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinne View Post
I've finally bought a digital download version. @_@ I hadn't the opportunity to bake the project because of 0 money totally.
A shame, but I'm jobless from too many months even if I've good skills, + general italian crisis.
I couldn't pay 35 for the CD + shipping... So I payed 21 for the download only.
But in the end at least I've funded them with my little contribution and I'll obtain a download.
I think I'll write it on a CD anyway for myself...
Aww dinne...

I spent more money than I should have on this Kickstarter only in order to help it getting funded, like some other people. So I grabbed a lot of additional items for that as I thought I could make a small competition / giveaway on my website later. So I'll have many items to give away (about 8 or 9). I'm not a collector, I'll only keep the Deluxe CD and 2 T-shirts for me. I'll have several albums to giveaway. Hopefully you'll win one of them.

I know a couple of webmasters said they wanted to do the same thing during the Kickstarter so hopefully there are more chances for you and other people in the same case to win one in these competitions / giveaways.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-18, 22:39   #992
dinne
Archaeologist
 
dinne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Italia
Posts: 1,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Fly View Post
Aww dinne...
I spent more money than I should have on this Kickstarter only in order to help it getting funded, like some other people. So I grabbed a lot of additional items for that as I thought I could make a small competition / giveaway on my website later. So I'll have many items to give away (about 8 or 9). I'm not a collector, I'll only keep the Deluxe CD and 2 T-shirts for me. I'll have several albums to giveaway. Hopefully you'll win one of them.
I know a couple of webmasters said they wanted to do the same thing during the Kickstarter so hopefully there are more chances for you and other people in the same case to win one in these competitions / giveaways.
:O
I'll be really curious to know the competitions in question when they'll be ready. Cool idea. (and many hopes for me)
dinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-18, 13:31   #993
SrDanielPonces
Relic Hunter
 
SrDanielPonces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Portugal
Posts: 8,868
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinne View Post
:O
I'll be really curious to know the competitions in question when they'll be ready. Cool idea. (and many hopes for me)
same
SrDanielPonces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-18, 16:30   #994
Alex Fly
Junior Member
 
Alex Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: France
Posts: 31,974
Default

Yeah me too...

... Oh wait!
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-18, 17:21   #995
SrDanielPonces
Relic Hunter
 
SrDanielPonces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Portugal
Posts: 8,868
Default

So the cutscene tracks will be included on the album? I've heard somewhere saying that so... I really need those for my TRLE project
SrDanielPonces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-18, 17:22   #996
ggctuk
Relic Hunter
 
ggctuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: England, the NSUK
Posts: 9,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrDanielPonces View Post
So the cutscene tracks will be included on the album? I've heard somewhere saying that so... I really need those for my TRLE project
From what I've heard remastered versions of the original music will be included and that includes cutscene/FMV music.
__________________
Don't buy rifles from T-Rexes - they're small arms dealers!
ggctuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-18, 19:03   #997
Trenton
Tomb Raider
 
Trenton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: St.Francis' Folly Gender: Male
Posts: 18,682
Default

When I enter kickstarter to fill in the reward survey it still says shipment expected Nov 17. Is there a new shipment date that's been confirmed?
__________________
Lud's Gate = masterpiece level
Trenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-18, 19:09   #998
ANoDE
Gold Contributor
 
ANoDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austria
Posts: 4,606
Default

Look at the year

It's already in the past. He just didn't update it.
__________________
c/sh/would have = c/sh/would've - not c/sh/would of.
ANoDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-18, 19:21   #999
Trenton
Tomb Raider
 
Trenton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: St.Francis' Folly Gender: Male
Posts: 18,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
Look at the year

It's already in the past. He just didn't update it.
Sorry if i didn't make myself Clear. Nov 17 is in the past yes. Which is why I wanted to know whether a new date has been confirmed yet?
__________________
Lud's Gate = masterpiece level
Trenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-18, 19:21   #1000
Alex Fly
Junior Member
 
Alex Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: France
Posts: 31,974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
When I enter kickstarter to fill in the reward survey it still says shipment expected Nov 17. Is there a new shipment date that's been confirmed?
1st of May.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 16:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.