Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 22-11-19, 14:12   #1
Portugalraider

Default Hey, Italians from TRF, I need your help!

Hey my Italian friends!

Due to my work I am currently living in Italy (near Bologna) and I will be living here for at least 12 months. Since there is no public transportation stopping near my work place, and I live too far away from my coworkers for them to give me a ride, I will need my own means of transportation.

What I want to ask is if any of you could help me finding a cheap car that I could buy from a trustworthy source. Does anyone know where I could get one near Bologna? Or direct me to trustworthy websites or dealerships?

I would be extremely grateful!
Portugalraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-19, 14:50   #2
Tomb Raidering

I’m nowhere near you, but... instead of buying a car for work, you said that your coworkers offer you a ride. Can’t you go to somewhere ‘easily accessible’ via public transport then go with them to work? Just an opinion. ^.^
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-19, 15:07   #3
Hazelphoenix

Ah, I actually happen to live near Bologna too (it’s a small world ). Sadly, I’m not exactly knowledgeable on this sort of things, but I got a few trustworthy friends I could consult with just in case they might know which option is the best.

You wish to buy the car or even just rent it? EDIT: ok nevermind the last question. I just realized you said you’re gonna stay here for an entire year so renting a car would probably turn out to be too expensive in the end...

Last edited by Hazelphoenix; 22-11-19 at 15:11.
Hazelphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-19, 16:53   #4
Portugalraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
I’m nowhere near you, but... instead of buying a car for work, you said that your coworkers offer you a ride. Can’t you go to somewhere ‘easily accessible’ via public transport then go with them to work? Just an opinion. ^.^
Unfortunately for me, the company is so far away from everything that that really isn't an option for me.

For now I have my colleague from my PhD and she can give me a ride. Unlucky for me, she goes back to the UK on January. :/

@Hazelphoenix, thank you! If your friends know of anything, please let me know!
Portugalraider is offline   Reply With Quote