Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 04-09-16, 17:04   #981
lizardspock110

Perfection, I love it even more than the previous version you did! AOD's Trademark Hair bangs are amazing

Last edited by lizardspock110; 04-09-16 at 18:21. Reason: No
lizardspock110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-16, 18:07   #982
Caesum

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearEffect View Post
I honestly have no idea, I think someone else is trying to do something similar but I don't remember who managed to import an updated model of AOD Lara with more polys. Maybe you guys know ?
Written to Sasho about this idea. I truly hope he still checks messages on his TRAOD-Reprogramming site.

Btw, would it be possible to make your Lara's lips a little bit more defined? It seems the texture is a bit stretched and blurred. That's my only complain lol. The rest is superb. And I'm so glad you want to make her more similar to original model! I loved her outfit in TRAOD. Both final and alpha haha.

Last edited by Caesum; 04-09-16 at 18:12.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-16, 19:01   #983
laracroft1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearEffect View Post
I honestly have no idea, I think someone else is trying to do something similar but I don't remember who managed to import an updated model of AOD Lara with more polys. Maybe you guys know ?
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...&postcount=283
Nakamichi did.
laracroft1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-16, 19:26   #984
Jorje Croft

Call Nakamichi NOW !
Jorje Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-16, 05:35   #985
JoelCaesar

Hey guys quick question you know how in the beta videos Lara sneaks up behind someone and snaps his neck. Well I recently did this in the Galleries Under Siege level. I was shocked because I thought it was impossible. I'm just wondering if this was supposed to be possible. I do have sasho's mod.

Thanks in advance!!!
JoelCaesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-16, 06:42   #986
Caesum

Stealth killing is very much possible in TRAOD. Both Lara and Kurtis can do that. I myself tend to always kill the first policeman in the Parisian Backstreets level.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-16, 09:45   #987
JoelCaesar

I always stealth kill too but it always the same animation when Lara pulls the guy to the ground and punches him. This one is different because she snaps the strahov fortress guy's neck instead of punching him

Also I recently discovered if you stand near water and press action lara dives in even without you pressing jump!!!

Last edited by JoelCaesar; 05-09-16 at 10:48.
JoelCaesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-16, 13:48   #988
Jorje Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelCaesar View Post
I always stealth kill too but it always the same animation when Lara pulls the guy to the ground and punches him. This one is different because she snaps the strahov fortress guy's neck instead of punching him

Also I recently discovered if you stand near water and press action lara dives in even without you pressing jump!!!
Screenshot or stop this
Jorje Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-16, 13:54   #989
lizardspock110

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelCaesar View Post

Oh I remember this! I was playing AOD and in the Louvre galleries, I used stealth to kill that dude and she snapped his neck.
lizardspock110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-16, 15:59   #990
lance6439

from OC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
ehhhh there's so many AOD phrases in this video...that weren't used in the final product???? omg

lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote