www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-01-12, 02:08   #511
Mikky
Legend
 
Mikky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Yamatai Island Gender: Prince
Posts: 36,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo505 View Post
Oh okay. I guess it was just a lousy AAA title for the past few years
I'm not really sure what you mean by that, tbh. Just to be clear, I was talking about TR2012 as a single game, not the whole series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leglion View Post
I was agreeing with you...
Then good.
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 02:51   #512
Stevo505
Relic Hunter
 
Stevo505's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: California
Posts: 8,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
I'm not really sure what you mean by that, tbh. Just to be clear, I was talking about TR2012 as a single game, not the whole series.
Ah, I thought you meant the TR franchise in general
Stevo505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 03:36   #513
lcroft_lc
Tomb Raider
 
lcroft_lc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bangladesh, Age:30 Gender: Male
Posts: 15,474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo505 View Post
Isn't TR pretty much a AAA title now? Or at least it probably will be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leglion View Post
You only shy away when you can't play with the big boys. Something tells me tomb raider will become an AAA title also.
TR is a AAA title. I wanted to mean if TR release at the time of biggest AAA title release then lots of people might not get interest in TR. Like last year at the same time within 1 week, MW3, NFS:The Run, ACR, Saints Row 3, Skyrim & L.A.Noire on PC. So there will be again this year in middle November. If TR release in very relax time for gamers like Deus Ex: Human Revolution did in last year it will get more attention I think.
__________________
Steam id: ShaikhSiddiky
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 03:50   #514
leglion
Junior Member
 
leglion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ER
Posts: 12,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcroft_lc View Post
TR is a AAA title. I wanted to mean if TR release at the time of biggest AAA title release then lots of people might not get interest in TR. Like last year at the same time within 1 week, MW3, NFS:The Run, ACR, Saints Row 3, Skyrim & L.A.Noire on PC. So there will be again this year in middle November. If TR release in very relax time for gamers like Deus Ex: Human Revolution did in last year it will get more attention I think.
If there is enough hype, then people will still have it on their list of games to watch out for, even if they are distracted.
leglion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 03:59   #515
lcroft_lc
Tomb Raider
 
lcroft_lc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bangladesh, Age:30 Gender: Male
Posts: 15,474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leglion View Post
If there is enough hype, then people will still have it on their list of games to watch out for, even if they are distracted.
Some of the people will play for sure. But most of them will not play TR & will play CoD 9 all day long if both TR9 & CoD9 comes similar time.


OT: Meagan replied my question on Facebook 3 times today.
__________________
Steam id: ShaikhSiddiky
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 04:03   #516
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter
 
JsotoTRSaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raccoon City
Posts: 7,058
Default

COD Was one of my fav games and now i'm sick of it :/ I don't like it anymore too much ppl showing off in my country whenever a COD Title is released or announced so i'd rather punch COD And buy TR and play it the whole day when it's released.
__________________
Bring Back the Dual Pistols
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 04:13   #517
leglion
Junior Member
 
leglion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ER
Posts: 12,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcroft_lc View Post
Some of the people will play for sure. But most of them will not play TR & will play CoD 9 all day long if both TR9 & CoD9 comes similar time.


OT: Meagan replied my question on Facebook 3 times today.
Not if tomb raider seems like a better game.
leglion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 04:18   #518
lcroft_lc
Tomb Raider
 
lcroft_lc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bangladesh, Age:30 Gender: Male
Posts: 15,474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
COD Was one of my fav games and now i'm sick of it :/ I don't like it anymore too much ppl showing off in my country whenever a COD Title is released or announced so i'd rather punch COD And buy TR and play it the whole day when it's released.
I wish those CoD fanboys would be like you.
__________________
Steam id: ShaikhSiddiky
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 04:25   #519
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter
 
JsotoTRSaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raccoon City
Posts: 7,058
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcroft_lc View Post
I wish those CoD fanboys would be like you.
Me too.. :/ CoD has dissapointed me too much i don't see how ppl still like it and Buy it like if it was the ultimate experience :/ when they're so many great games out there like LCGOL And TR
__________________
Bring Back the Dual Pistols
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-12, 04:30   #520
MyRaider4Life
Tomb Raider
 
MyRaider4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 10,202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leglion View Post
Not if tomb raider seems like a better game.
Doubt it. COD fans will play the new game over Tomb Raider even if it's absolute **** and gets a 32% rating while TR gets 94%.

Umg, TR getting 94% @.@
MyRaider4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 19:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.