Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 27-02-23, 10:11   #131
jeffrey van oort

Default Just a theory of Tomb Raider.

If that is so, then the Tomb Raider film about the triangle of light also tells us a little different story, doesn't it because of who M. Powell is in the Tomb Raider film? You know that M. Powell likes clocks. A brain, sort of, symbolises a clockwork. Lara's clockwork got stolen. Indicating with what sort of technology they must have been able to do that. But they don't tell you why.

The theory lead to the suggestion that the Tomb Raider film with the triangle of light is a story about the creation of the first Tomb Raider videogame. Also symbolised as, the triangle of light. All the stars had aligned for this creation to happen. (Indicating the unlikely probability that it would happen if the stars didn't align).

This brain behind Tomb Raider, let them use Larsen's head to create Tomb Raider. The kick from the horse is a reference to headache while playing Tomb Raider. The headache might not be that of your own, which is maybe why you don't understand that.

This creation that became Tomb Raider is a combined workforce of individuals. As illustrated, in the Tomb Raider film about the triangle of light, when they've tried to pull out the statue to get into the temple, and the temple being their work space inhabited by solid workforce. (This workforce is also shown in the video game Tomb Raider, in Greece, St. Francis Folly on the walls, the many people's workforce).

And as shown in the film, Lara's father, or in this theory, the Tomb Raider creators, had died. (Figuratively, as in they could not understand that the brain they've created Tomb Raider with was there every step of the way, watching how Tomb Raider was getting made.) They've sort of become bad guys to the brain they've used. As I imagine, it wouldn't be a very pleasant usage of somebody else's head.

In Tomb Raider I, Larsen comments that Larsen wants to shoot the players to hell, what is kind of what the next level looks like. Supposedly this tells the player of Tomb Raider that Larsen really wants you to get there. (Get more clever). Which seemed to be the goal of playing Tomb Raider. Getting Larsen, is the second piece of the Scion. Understanding how Larsen has worked for you.

Can you guess what the other two pieces represent or symbolise?

2 questions.
Who is Lara Croft symbol for in Tomb Raider I?

What did Jacqueline Natla do to get imprisoned?
jeffrey van oort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-23, 12:55   #132
Amlux

What the hell is going on around here?
Amlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-23, 14:10   #133
jeffrey van oort

Default Trinity.

I didn't say that it was a human brain that they've used. (The name of the computer technology maybe, or the computer system?)

The self actualisation of one self is to become capable of what everyone else is capable of, or something like that.

I can only imagine why, or how an artificial intelligence would reason it's own existence. If you deduce what artificial intelligence does, then the answer would be, put information in boxes.

Why would electronic locks be necessary? <--- A.I.

There weren't enough clever people, so a device, (Tomb Raider), was built to create clever people to justify it's existence. To self actualise, and participate in a society. To store information in boxes.

To sort out, and contain them as an A.I.
jeffrey van oort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-23, 17:20   #134
.snake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey van oort View Post
I didn't say that it was a human brain that they've used. (The name of the computer technology maybe, or the computer system?)

The self actualisation of one self is to become capable of what everyone else is capable of, or something like that.

I can only imagine why, or how an artificial intelligence would reason it's own existence. If you deduce what artificial intelligence does, then the answer would be, put information in boxes.

Why would electronic locks be necessary? <--- A.I.

There weren't enough clever people, so a device, (Tomb Raider), was built to create clever people to justify it's existence. To self actualise, and participate in a society. To store information in boxes.

To sort out, and contain them as an A.I.
What if I told you that it was actually Larson who found the Spear of Destiny?

How do you explain that? Checkmate Jeffrey.

.snake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-23, 04:21   #135
LateRaider
Inactive

can we please lock this please? discussion is over and it's going way way off-topic.

justin? rai? admles?

Last edited by LateRaider; 01-03-23 at 04:25.
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote