Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 08-01-23, 22:34   #1121
Xevengar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
Thank you. Trying to figure my way around this. Wish this process wasn't so...tedious and excessive.

Alright. Got it to work (using Tomb1main and not TombATI) next step is to finally get a hold of this bad ass AOD mod!

edit: got it to work. TR1 isn't normally a game I'd go back and play but now that I can use this stunning mod, I'm totally down for a re-run! thanks yall.
Sorry for the late reply, glad you got it working. Yes you need tomb1main or tombati, but the process is the same, just drag and drop to the "data" folder
Xevengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-23, 21:44   #1122
renanreis

Xevengar i just wanted to say that I LOVE your mods for the TR1! My favorite is the N-Gage Outfit, because the AOD Shorts are my favorite of all!
By the way, not abusing too much, would it be possible for you to create/edit this and put the black glasses on Lara, thus officially making it an AOD Shorts outfit? I would love
renanreis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-23, 17:58   #1123
Xevengar

Quote:
Originally Posted by renanreis View Post
Xevengar i just wanted to say that I LOVE your mods for the TR1! My favorite is the N-Gage Outfit, because the AOD Shorts are my favorite of all!
By the way, not abusing too much, would it be possible for you to create/edit this and put the black glasses on Lara, thus officially making it an AOD Shorts outfit? I would love
Hello, sorry for the late reply!

Thank you, I'm glad you like the mods

I used the glasses from an old mod made by mokono, hope it's good enough! Have a nice one!

Download
Old 17-02-23, 02:44   #1124
renanreis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xevengar View Post
Hello, sorry for the late reply!

Thank you, I'm glad you like the mods

I used the glasses from an old mod made by mokono, hope it's good enough! Have a nice one!

Download
Serious? OMG! Thank you Xevengar! I've always wanted to play with her in full outfit, i'm even ready to replay TR1 now!
Know that you made me VERY happy now! You are the best!
Thank you very much
renanreis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-23, 03:22   #1125
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Smile

Thank you for posting Xevengar.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-23, 18:03   #1126
TRJTA

Hi Xevengar, I have a request. Now that Tomb1Main supports a fully working braid. Could you import tr3's headmesh into TR1? So they the hair + braid finally looks like it should? Would be very cool to play TR1 with this!
TRJTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-23, 14:23   #1127
UroshUchiha

Quick question, what is the Edec.dll file that I see present in the N-Gage mod specifically? I deleted it and the outfits still worked. Will something break later on if I don't have it?
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-23, 22:23   #1128
Xevengar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJTA View Post
Hi Xevengar, I have a request. Now that Tomb1Main supports a fully working braid. Could you import tr3's headmesh into TR1? So they the hair + braid finally looks like it should? Would be very cool to play TR1 with this!
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I have already done some tr3, tr2 models mods, maybe those can be used for it, they just need to remove the braid from my mod, and it should fit with the tomb1main braid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
Quick question, what is the Edec.dll file that I see present in the N-Gage mod specifically? I deleted it and the outfits still worked. Will something break later on if I don't have it?
Hello! I think that file is from tomb1main, i'm not really sure either, sometimes I drag files by accident to the data folder and the zip the mods with them. But don't worry, it's not a virus or anything, and if you deleted and the game works, it won't crash in the future
Old 02-05-23, 22:51   #1129
UroshUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xevengar View Post
Hello! I think that file is from tomb1main, i'm not really sure either, sometimes I drag files by accident to the data folder and the zip the mods with them. But don't worry, it's not a virus or anything, and if you deleted and the game works, it won't crash in the future
It's actually from TombATI from what I can see. Yeah I deleted it and the outfit works fine. Thanks for the reply and the mod!
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-23, 19:24   #1130
Xevengar

Default Play as Rat Lara

Hello everyone, back again with another mod!

This time around, it’s...well... it's "Rat Lara"!

Before the events of Tomb Raider 1, Lara was turned into a rat by a mysterious curse, or maybe she found a dagger like the one from TR2 (who knows) and now she became a rodent, is she going to find a cure, or just more cheese?

Natla has created a trap with a scion on it that Lara can’t resist, help lara, so she is able to escape this cheesy situation!

This mod works with all tr1/ub/gym levels and requires Tomb1main to work

Have fun, and see you next time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHvMvg7uf5M

Download - Play as Rat Lara

Last edited by Xevengar; 03-05-23 at 22:48. Reason: Images removed. See FAQ on posting images.