www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider 25

Old 08-02-22, 10:42   #31
Brendanlovesu1
Archaeologist

I forgot about the stream, here's some updates from orange on the TR reddit.

They would love to do more Art streams

The Tomb Raider Reloaded artwork reimagining was teased - https://twitter.com/Orangejr36/statu...6U_rDtbXQ&s=19

The 15 prints will be available for 49.99! With the proceeds will benefit Girls Make Games. Available on February 14th on the SquareEnix Store. They will run through March 7th

The Guardian of Light outfit was the most popular outfit ever by a huge margin

There will be a bracket for each poll winner over the year for the ultimate favorites

There were many ideas floated for continued engagement, Q&A, Art streams, Music, Fortnite, playing custom levels, speedruns with different devs and Dallas

Neha: "Just because we're not talking about anything related to game announcements doesn't mean there's nothing happening"

The Lost Valley statue from Weta will ship mid month

The Temple of Osiris stream was supposed to be this Friday coming but has been delayed due to scheduling issues

They are open to all suggestions about future streams
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-22, 13:05   #32
Wayniiee1
Hobbyist

I hope we get a release date for GOL and TOO for switch soon, even though I’ve played them before I’d like to play them again and it’s the only tomb raider game content we will be getting any time soon!
Wayniiee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-22, 13:28   #33
Bomb Fighter
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayniiee1 View Post
I hope we get a release date for GOL and TOO for switch soon, even though Iíve played them before Iíd like to play them again and itís the only tomb raider game content we will be getting any time soon!
There is a Nintendo Direct tomorrow, so fingers crossed more info might be coming our way very soon!
Old 08-02-22, 14:32   #34
Wayniiee1
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter View Post
There is a Nintendo Direct tomorrow, so fingers crossed more info might be coming our way very soon!
Oh yeah Iíve just seen, fingers crossed we may hear something! I also want to know that resident evil game on switch may be announced, if it is even a thing! 😊
Wayniiee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-22, 10:04   #35
CheshireBitch
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayniiee1 View Post
I hope we get a release date for GOL and TOO for switch soon, even though Iíve played them before Iíd like to play them again and itís the only tomb raider game content we will be getting any time soon!
what would be really cool is to release them in stores with the box using their new cover art made for the 25th anniversary !!!
CheshireBitch is offline   Reply With Quote