Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Chronicles

Old 20-05-22, 14:15   #1
Simpt9509

Default tr5 sprint gameshark cheat

hi i would like to know what s the cheat code to have infinite sprint for tr5 in the psx version? the code is published for the previous games but not for this one, i wonder why...
Simpt9509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-22, 00:34   #2
mizuno_suisei

It seems to exist, I just did a quick google. Most online results for gameshark codes tend to vary from website to website. Eg some sites will show basic codes like unlimited health, others will show more advanced or unique ones like moon jump etc. Not one site seems to show ALL the codes sadly.

Google exactly the following (including the double quotations - it ensures the result MUST include the word sprint somewhere)

Tomb raider chronicles gameshark "sprint"

I see two results so far that include unlimited/infinite sprint , one being for the PAL release. ofcourse bare in mind to make sure the results match your game version.

Last edited by mizuno_suisei; 21-05-22 at 00:42.
mizuno_suisei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-22, 18:23   #3
Simpt9509

but the one im looking if for the NTSC U ver and it doesnt seems to appear on any page
Old 21-05-22, 18:24   #4
Simpt9509

i mean there s no inf sprint cheat for the North American ver
Old 21-05-22, 19:23   #5
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpt9509 View Post
but the one im looking if for the NTSC U ver and it doesnt seems to appear on any page
Quote:
i mean there s no inf sprint cheat for the North American ver
Please make use of the edit fuction to add additional commentary if no one has posted in the interim, see this rule for further info.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-22, 01:32   #6
mizuno_suisei

Quote:
Sadly this may mean that it was never found or deceloped as a usable code. I believe most gameshark codes were made by, very knowledgable people with experience in PS1 code and memory etc, not actually released by the game devs themselves.

Very unlikely but have you considered trying to input the code from the PAL build into the USA one? You never know...it may work
mizuno_suisei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-22, 02:42   #7
Simpt9509

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei View Post
Sadly this may mean that it was never found or deceloped as a usable code. I believe most gameshark codes were made by, very knowledgable people with experience in PS1 code and memory etc, not actually released by the game devs themselves.

Very unlikely but have you considered trying to input the code from the PAL build into the USA one? You never know...it may work
no the codes are only region specific, you cant use a PAL code with an american game, already tried and obviously doesnt work but i will research the memory to find and post it so we can finally have the cheat after nearly 22 years this game came out