www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts

Old 26-05-22, 12:17   #19641
PinkyPromise
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson View Post
He worked on Jurassic World 3, do we think this gives a bit more credibility to the fact Kevin Jenkins is production designer and follows Misha on Instagram?
Yes, Kevin Jenkins is the only thing that gives me reliability and hope. He follows so few people (only people from Star Wars and Jurassic World... and Misha Green LOL)

I don't think there is anything wrong with sharing IMBD information. Sometimes I just try not to get our hopes up too much. This sequel is being quite a journey.
PinkyPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-22, 12:47   #19642
Tonyrobinson
Tomb Raider

I notice that Kevin Jenkins has been following a lot of yacht and boating pages recently on Instagram I wonder if that could indicate that the film might feature something similar if he is attached.

I realise I'm reading way too much into his possible involvement.
Old 26-05-22, 13:07   #19643
PinkyPromise
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson View Post
I notice that Kevin Jenkins has been following a lot of yacht and boating pages recently on Instagram I wonder if that could indicate that the film might feature something similar if he is attached.

I realise I'm reading way too much into his possible involvement.
Yessss and he also follows a few instagram accounts of beautiful archeological places hahaha
PinkyPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-22, 13:33   #19644
Tonyrobinson
Tomb Raider

I hope this is something substantial we don't know for sure if it is official at all but atleast there are links to Misha and Kevin and now the sculptor linked to Kevin and the previous film.

If they were hiring sculptors at this point hopefully it means they're not far off for starting to really ramp things up. I just wish they'd announced something concrete. I'm so excited to see Alicia in this role again it would be nice to see Lara on a yacht or her motorcycle in the sequel.
Old 26-05-22, 13:58   #19645
Ellioft
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
That's interesting, since it says there he was Head of Department on Tomb Raider, yet he is not credited as such...
On the credits of the 2018 film he's an Head Sculptor (I've just rewatched the credits to be sure he was in it).
Old 26-05-22, 14:11   #19646
Tonyrobinson
Tomb Raider

I certainly wouldn't mind more if his work on the sequel if he is attached. There was some memorable work like the Faces of Himiko.
Old 26-05-22, 14:20   #19647
Portugalraider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
On the credits of the 2018 film he's an Head Sculptor (I've just rewatched the credits to be sure he was in it).
At least he was credited in the actual movie. Couldn't find him on moviecredits, but I wasn't really checking it that well to be fair...
Old Yesterday, 10:18   #19648
Tonyrobinson
Tomb Raider

The fact Kevin only seems to follow people he has worked with on Instagram (plus Misha, who he hasnt) coupled with the fact Steve Hunter worked as his sculptor on Jurrassic World 3 does really seem to add levity to his credentials with being involved in the film. We have also had names attached for a while on IMDb which are still there and haven't been taken down yet like the others.

I really want to believe that production is gearing for something soon but I guess we will know more for sure when we start to get some casting announcements or a release date.