Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 02-08-20, 17:13   #23921
Fantasy

Yolo has HAD it with you losers!
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 17:14   #23922
Vaskito

Imagine having a mental breakdown after being the one who misread what I’ve posted, where I was talking about the supposedly big demand of classic Lara from the gp, and not what you want (I don’t give a rat’s rear end about that), and then resort to use “you need a job” card on people who have most likely worked twice (if not more) as long as you did (while also spending time to change the font to something fancy). And arguing about being argumentative while being argumentative. Talk about being productive

Last edited by Vaskito; 02-08-20 at 17:15.
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 17:14   #23923
lance6439

Yeax gathering the rebooters what else is new

But yeah no one is asking for RLara to dress sexy. She’s not even a sexy character
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 17:14   #23924
Trenton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Ffs can any of you people actually read? Who above asked for Lara to be over sexualised? Not even the WOMAN who wrote the article Lance posted was asking for that. People are saying we want a more classic-like Lara back, which may or may not include her wearing the recognisable classic outfit. However for me I don't care if she never wears shorts again, I've said that before.

Having people on this forum continuously and deliberately misconstrue what we write, when I go out of my way to write clearly and at length, is so ****ing draining. Some of you desperate need jobs btw, I'm just gonna say it. If you put half as much effort into productive **** offline as you did into trolling a forum every day, all day, behaving like the argumentative little **** "incels" you claim to hate so much, some of you would be bloody rich.

Thank you and goodnight. *goes to enjoy nice meal out with colleagues from work*
Some valid points for sure that you are presenting here, Yeauxleaux.
Trenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 17:15   #23925
Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post

But yeah no one is asking for RLara to be sexy. She’s not even a sexy character
He didn't even change his font so that's how you know he means business.
Old 02-08-20, 17:16   #23926
Vaskito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
He didn't even change his font so that's how you know he means business.
Oh that’s right. I thought he did

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post

But yeah no one is asking for RLara to dress sexy. She’s not even a sexy character
If you read my post properly you’ll realize that’s not what I’m saying YOU want

Last edited by Vaskito; 02-08-20 at 17:17.
Old 02-08-20, 17:24   #23927
Fantasy

Guys, I'm trying to play the TR II demo by Nicobass but it won't launch. It says something about UE4.xxx and reinstalling might help... but it didn't. Any ideas on how I can fix it?
Old 02-08-20, 17:26   #23928
suli
Inactive

Quote:
Ffs can any of you people actually read? Who above asked for Lara to be over sexualised? Not even the WOMAN who wrote the article Lance posted was asking for that. People are saying we want a more classic-like Lara back, which may or may not include her wearing the recognisable classic outfit. However for me I don't care if she never wears shorts again, I've said that before.

Having people on this forum continuously and deliberately misconstrue what we write, when I go out of my way to write clearly and at length, is so ****ing draining. Some of you desperate need jobs btw, I'm just gonna say it. If you put half as much effort into productive **** offline as you did into trolling a forum every day, all day, behaving like the argumentative little **** "incels" you claim to hate so much, some of you would be bloody rich.

Thank you and goodnight. *goes to enjoy nice meal out with colleagues from work*
Oh wow this is the first time I witness a meltdown from Yolo

I don't think Vaskito misread your post. He's saying that this "demand" you see is just about Lara's sexiness. Not about Classic Core Lara like you guys seem to think. All the things that this very small number of people is asking for can be found in LAU Lara. So it's not that validating for you and lance and the rest of the I hate Crystal because they saved the franchise trope.

and BTW I'm not sure if you were talking about me but I work and got a promotion 6 months ago and my manger picked me as the best employee in my department in 2019.

Last edited by suli; 02-08-20 at 17:27.
suli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 17:26   #23929
Chamayoo

Quote:

I'm sorry I know there is a serious argument around here but can't help !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
Guys, I'm trying to play the TR II demo by Nicobass but it won't launch. It says something about UE4.xxx and reinstalling might help... but it didn't. Any ideas on how I can fix it?
Where did you find the link ? I don't remember having issues, it was pretty straight forward. However it was at "launch", 3 years ago, don't remember that much. Sorry to not really help !

Last edited by Chamayoo; 02-08-20 at 17:29.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 17:31   #23930
Vaskito

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli View Post
and BTW I'm not sure if you were talking about me but I work and got a promotion 6 months ago and my manger picked me as the best employee in my department in 2019.
Congrats. And I hope you’re responsible enough to not go out having lunch/dinner with them during the pandemic, as that might be a bit unadvisable due to how dangerous it is, putting multiple at risk