Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 21-06-20, 16:38   #11
XNAaraL

Thumbs down Wrong sub forum ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCEF (CA) View Post
FMV Lara Croft

(link to Deviantart)

To use it: Append the collection "FMV Lara" into your Blender scene. (file > append > .blend > collection)

All fresh from Blender
I tested the rig and it seems that there is no big problems, but maybe I did some mistakes. If there are some, tell me, I will try to fix them
If you have any question, just ask
Why do you post it in the XNALara sub-forum? it do not works with Dusans XNALara.
XNAaraL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-20, 18:47   #12
LCEF (CA)

Smile

Because it's related to this thread: it's a reply to Boomer's question.
I did not provide the model that Boomer asked for, but I tell her/him, in this thread, that I will try to reproduce it because the model he was using was not adapted for any simple modifications, and this is what I did, and this is the result.
Maybe XNALara subforum is not appropriate because it's Blender related, you're right. Modding forums are not appropriate either as long it's not a mod for any Tomb Raider games.

I'm open to any suggestions.
If you have an idea of where on those forums I can share this model without being in the wrong place, just tell us, it's why forums exist.
LCEF (CA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-20, 03:05   #13
XNAaraL

Lightbulb

A suggestions? (Ex)Port it from Blender to XNALara
Old 23-06-20, 15:49   #14
Boomer_

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNAaraL View Post
A suggestions? (Ex)Port it from Blender to XNALara
Well there are already TR3 FMV models for XNA Lara

So cool to have it natively made for blender... this model is very cool.
Boomer_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-20, 14:02   #15
XNAaraL

Question

Exceptional, if there are already many TR3 FMV models for XNALara, why have you had problems finding one of them?

Curiously, if "LCEF (CA)"saying it will be easy for anyone to change whatever ever we want, why he do not port it to XNALara?

Strange that "LCEF (CA" ask if Ihave an idea of where on those forums he can share this model without being in the wrong place.
The "XNALara Netiquette /Community Guidelines", just tell us:
"Sharing models"
  • You can share 'raw' models here (don't share game files that have nothing to do with models!).
  • You can share your original models here. Make sure that they are usable in XNALara!
  • Modifications of models that have already been posted in the recap thread, go in the modding thread.

Last edited by XNAaraL; 24-06-20 at 14:03.
Old 25-06-20, 20:17   #16
MBog

I've just imported the model in a scene I made after following a tutorial. The model is very faitful to the TR3 one it's really really good.

@LCEF (CA) I am trying myself to learn character making in blender, do you recommend any tutorials or any tips for a beginner like me ? I would greatly appreciate it
MBog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-20, 19:58   #17
Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNAaraL View Post
Exceptional, if there are already many TR3 FMV models for XNALara, why have you had problems finding one of them?

Curiously, if "LCEF (CA)"saying it will be easy for anyone to change whatever ever we want, why he do not port it to XNALara?

Strange that "LCEF (CA" ask if Ihave an idea of where on those forums he can share this model without being in the wrong place.
The "XNALara Netiquette /Community Guidelines", just tell us:
"Sharing models"
  • You can share 'raw' models here (don't share game files that have nothing to do with models!).
  • You can share your original models here. Make sure that they are usable in XNALara!
  • Modifications of models that have already been posted in the recap thread, go in the modding thread.
My goodness, there's no need to be such a drama queen. Someone on here needed help, LCEF was generous enough to put the time and effort into creating a whole Lara model from scratch and sharing it with everyone and you're here complaining about trivial nonsense . If you want the model converted to XNA Lara so badly, either do it yourself or, if you can't, ask nicely for someone else to do it. There's no reason to be so snooty and passive-aggressive about it.
Zebra is offline   Reply With Quote