Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 12-02-20, 06:38   #71
CroftManiac05

Oh look, another person who spoke the truth "mysteriously disappeared". Good job Chinese government, you're the best.

CroftManiac05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 17:15   #72
Cat Woman

Just read in our paper that some Chinese pet owners are dressing their pets with masks before going outside. The ridiculous-looking masks - socks, paper cups, plastic bottles and medical masks are being used. Also, masks made from grapefruit peel, sanitary pads and bras. Other pets are being dressed in home hazmat suits. There is no evidence dogs and cats can be infected with the virus.
Cat Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-20, 20:41   #73
Marcus T

This whole situation reminded me of the movie "Outbreak" with Dustin Hoffman...
Marcus T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-20, 12:45   #74
The Great Chi
The Inscrutable One

Unfortunately it is not a movie. It is a danger to the World.

On the positive side, all countries outside of China are trying their best to curtail spread, by getting those infected into quarantine ASAP. Plus chasing up all those in close vicinity of a possible carrier and checking them out.

As for China, well I don't think we can go by official figures, going by their method of counting the affected, they have now added new testing methods that have upped the figures. Plus many will go under the radar, and not officially counted. Just hope they get it under control, for all our sakes.

Going by the news press, all they seem to be concerned about is money and commerce, ie, the reduction of Apple I phones production and other such products from China, rather than more concerned about lives lost.....

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...324?ri18n=true
The Great Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-20, 13:04   #75
JOHN30011887

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di7oFaAvSQg

There seems to be a cure but its not ready for a while yet due to it needing testing first to make sure its safe etc

Last edited by JOHN30011887; 18-02-20 at 13:05.
JOHN30011887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-20, 13:48   #76
The Great Chi
The Inscrutable One

The cruise boat 'Diamond Princess' docked in Japan holding all those passengers in close proximity is now being questioned, as over 15% have the virus now. Was it a good idea to hold them on the ship or quarantine them elsewhere under a better controlled and supervised environment?

The ship is the biggest outbreak of the virus other then China itself, maybe due to so many passengers in one concentrated area for so long a time.

Many have now been taken off the ship to hospital/quarantine in Japan that have the virus, and others who are supposedly free of the virus are being flown to their home countries and quarantined there for a time period.
Old 22-02-20, 20:50   #77
Grizzly Bear

The virus reached northern Italy and two people have died; I live in central Italy but I'm starting to be seriously worried, now the danger is real, entire cities are being locked, the virus could come here really soon...

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...ter-two-deaths

Last edited by Grizzly Bear; 22-02-20 at 20:53.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-20, 18:49   #78
ryan91
Inactive

The world is full and people still keep mating like pigs. Death of the masses may seem scary to you, but it will heal the earth. A serious epidemic will be good in the long term. It's actually a necessity at this point in life. So if you like, die, don't be sad. It's for the greater good. This what I think y'all I'm not even gonna lie. Stay blessed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Last edited by ryan91; 23-02-20 at 18:52.
ryan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-20, 23:41   #79
The Great Chi
The Inscrutable One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan91 View Post
The world is full and people still keep mating like pigs. Death of the masses may seem scary to you, but it will heal the earth. A serious epidemic will be good in the long term
Well if you want to die for the greater good, then that's up to you, but I and most others want to hang on here on Earth for a bit longer, thanks

Seems to be outbreaks in parts of Italy and Iran now, so thats not good, I just hope they can contain it before it spreads further.

Last edited by The Great Chi; 23-02-20 at 23:43.
Old 24-02-20, 09:46   #80
Teone

Updated statistics here: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Teone is offline   Reply With Quote