Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 12-02-20, 17:04   #31
Kubsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
If he's the same Dustie as on trle.net - there's an e-mail address there that refers to 'gazetapl' - which could be the polish magazine 'www.gazeta.pl'.
Maybe he is/was a reporter there? If so, someone could contact them if they've heard something.
Not sure about that one though, because it could just be a name that he set up for fun so I don't know if they will be able to provide info. Dunno, I might be wrong.
Kubsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-20, 21:56   #32
VictorXD

Hope he's just taking a break from the internet overall, thought things do seem a tad odd.

To those who know his real name and city, have you tried to check his local newspapers/articles for any news? If, god forbid, something bad did happen to him, then maybe it would pop up somewhere.
VictorXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-20, 00:58   #33
TombRaiderTim

I've enjoyed a pleasant chat now and then with Dustie a long time ago and comes off as a really relaxed person and wonderful asset towards the community, so I hope some good news will eventually crop up somewhere, as i'm not a pessimistic person and I like to look on the positive points of the situation, rather than summarize something and make the current problem any worse.
TombRaiderTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-20, 10:02   #34
FreakRaider

this just in, apparently caesum has some kind of confirmation that dustie is still alive (namely someone from facebook finally said yes there is contact and we saw a screenshot of dustie saying something)
so either that was another dustie or he actually grew sick of us and left us alone lol ..
FreakRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-20, 10:16   #35
New Dwight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakRaider View Post
he actually grew sick of us and left us alone lol ..
Who wouldn't.
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-20, 17:39   #36
Reggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakRaider View Post
this just in, apparently caesum has some kind of confirmation that dustie is still alive (namely someone from facebook finally said yes there is contact and we saw a screenshot of dustie saying something)
so either that was another dustie or he actually grew sick of us and left us alone lol ..
Thanks for updating us. This is good news, hopefully it's true and he's just taking a break.
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote