Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 16-05-16, 11:51   #11
Suikaze Raider

I found two bug The first of all was this:

The second was with the music: In my "Music" folder I have all game tracks excepting "Track05.flac" (Because it's an useless track) and this created a bug, because the tracks 4 didn't be played in-game...

If I enabled the Full OST patch in TRUB and I only have the tracks: Track02.flac (Title Tune), Track13.flac (Secret), Track59.flac (Ambience: Wind) & Track60.flac (Ambience: Heart Beat), only Title Tune is played

"locale" folder in R5 is inside of "patch" folder, but the configuration files are in "patches" folder. It should be in "patches" folder? I'd want to know it for update my TR1 & TR1Gold (ATI): Locale Pack thread

Thanks
Suikaze Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-16, 12:10   #12
ESCachuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikaze Raider View Post

****ing creepy!!! xDDDD
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-16, 12:14   #13
barracuda415

Quote:
Originally Posted by b122251 View Post
Sorry to be nitpicking here, but pcx files are not used for textures. The textures are inside the phd files. PCX files in tr1 contain title and credit screens and such.
By the way, awesome project!
Well, technically, the title screens are textures as well. But I'll rephrase it.

Quote:

Looks like your graphics card doesn't clear the screen for some reason. Pretty odd...

But I changed the DirectDraw rendering code in r6, so it should be fixed there.

Quote:
The second was with the music: In my "Music" folder I have all game tracks excepting "Track05.flac" (Because it's an useless track) and this created a bug, because the tracks 4 didn't be played in-game...
Don't delete unused tracks! The wrapper scans through all files to find out the number of total tracks. If one is missing, it will stop searching for more files, so the virtual CD contains the first three tracks only.

Quote:
If I enabled the Full OST patch in TRUB and I only have the tracks: Track02.flac (Title Tune), Track13.flac (Secret), Track59.flac (Ambience: Wind) & Track60.flac (Ambience: Heart Beat), only Title Tune is played
Yeah, it's not really a compact solution, but it's required for Sardoc's edited levels with music. However, you can disable full_soundtrack in the patch config for UB, then you only need the tracks 2, 3 (59) and 4 (60).

Quote:
"locale" folder in R5 is inside of "patch" folder, but the configuration files are in "patches" folder. It should be in "patches" folder? I'd want to know it for update my TR1 & TR1Gold (ATI): Locale Pack thread

Thanks
Oops, yes it should be "patches", not "patch". Will be fixed in r6.

Edit: r6 is on Github now

Last edited by barracuda415; 16-05-16 at 17:10.
barracuda415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-16, 19:26   #14
punisherraider

sir you are genus !!! thank you for your hard work but i want to ask you something since am a noob to tech stuff. how do i play the unfinished business levels?
punisherraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-16, 23:14   #15
SuperDeadite

Just gave glr6 a try, works perfectly for me, thanks.
SuperDeadite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-16, 05:35   #16
Kirishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisherraider View Post
sir you are genus !!! thank you for your hard work but i want to ask you something since am a noob to tech stuff. how do i play the unfinished business levels?
If you got unfinished business from sites like tombraiderchronicles, then you need to convert the tub files to phd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardoc View Post
The dos version uses .TUB level files, but the windows version uses .PHD files. You can use Fexinspect tool to convert .tub into .phd.

Last edited by Kirishima; 17-05-16 at 05:41.
Kirishima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-16, 14:33   #17
punisherraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
If you got unfinished business from sites like tombraiderchronicles, then you need to convert the tub files to phd.
thank you for your respond i have the tub files but cant figure how to convert them with that tool can you please teach me how to do that ? and when that is done what to do next? do i make another data file in the same directory or what? sorry but am a total noob in this
Old 17-05-16, 15:19   #18
Sardoc

Quote:
thank you for your respond i have the tub files but cant figure how to convert them with that tool can you please teach me how to do that ? and when that is done what to do next? do i make another data file in the same directory or what? sorry but am a total noob in this
Open the .tub file with Fexinspect and save it using the same name but with .phd extension. Same data folder.

Also, if you'd like music in Unfinished Business levels...

Quote:
And if you'd like music in Unfinished Business, have a look at this thread. #ShamelessAdvertising
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Sardoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-16, 18:37   #19
punisherraider

Quote:
Open the .tub file with Fexinspect and save it using the same name but with .phd extension. Same data folder.

Also, if you'd like music in Unfinished Business levels...

Sorry, couldn't resist.
thank you !!! it works great !! but the music is looping one track only all the time .am i doing something wrong??
Old 17-05-16, 22:24   #20
Kirishima

Quote:
thank you !!! it works great !! but the music is looping one track only all the time .am i doing something wrong??
That's how the pc version is. If you want the ps1/saturn's music, you have to modify the ini file in the patches folder.
Kirishima is offline   Reply With Quote