www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-06-19, 09:40   #1091
red_lion
Historian
 
red_lion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 431
Default

Excellent job. I made some screenshots.

https://artofangelofdarkness.tumblr....i680-from-tomb
red_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-19, 09:44   #1092
nakamichi680
Explorer
 
nakamichi680's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Italy
Posts: 811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_lion View Post
Excellent job. I made some screenshots.

https://artofangelofdarkness.tumblr....i680-from-tomb
It doesn't look good, it seems that sprites are in the wrong position. Could you take a screenshot of your graphic settings?
nakamichi680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-19, 10:55   #1093
red_lion
Historian
 
red_lion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamichi680 View Post
It doesn't look good, it seems that sprites are in the wrong position. Could you take a screenshot of your graphic settings?
Here you are: https://imgur.com/a/P1cJ2x6

There is also another post on this forum where it is explained what the optimal settings are. I also check that one and test..
red_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-19, 12:18   #1094
nakamichi680
Explorer
 
nakamichi680's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Italy
Posts: 811
Default

So, I've tested the effect on another computer and it seems there's an issue on Intel HD graphic chipsets. I'll see if it can be fixed. In the meanwhile let me know if you notice something strange with your gpu
nakamichi680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-19, 18:32   #1095
Ruu11
Explorer
 
Ruu11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Spain
Posts: 740
Default

Time to play AoD again now that (everything?) is fully fixed *.*
Actually, is there something missing yet??? is this the final Multipatcher??
__________________
Castle Kriegler (Part 1)
Ruu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-19, 21:45   #1096
KIKO
Relic Hunter
 
KIKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_lion View Post
Excellent job. I made some screenshots.

https://artofangelofdarkness.tumblr....i680-from-tomb
Why is everything so grey?
KIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-19, 22:01   #1097
nakamichi680
Explorer
 
nakamichi680's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Italy
Posts: 811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruu11 View Post
Time to play AoD again now that (everything?) is fully fixed *.*
Actually, is there something missing yet??? is this the final Multipatcher??
Until next update, this is the final version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIKO View Post
Why is everything so grey?
He has vertex colors disabled.
nakamichi680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 12:06   #1098
Woops
Explorer
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 875
Default

I think he meant if you plan on fixing anything else^ ?
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 16:40   #1099
Tremolo
Hobbyist
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 37
Default

Hi, nakamichi.

Do you recommend to install the sasho's controls mod along with your controls mod? Because I have noticed a control mod in the Multipatcher and I'm confused about what to install.
Tremolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 18:07   #1100
nakamichi680
Explorer
 
nakamichi680's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Italy
Posts: 811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woops View Post
I think he meant if you plan on fixing anything else^ ?
I have no plans for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremolo View Post
Hi, nakamichi.

Do you recommend to install the sasho's controls mod along with your controls mod? Because I have noticed a control mod in the Multipatcher and I'm confused about what to install.
Yes, you can use sasho's exe and apply my controls mod over it. My mod changes other aspects of the game so it's complementary to sasho's one.
nakamichi680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 00:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.