Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Raider Next Generation

Old 10-03-21, 21:18   #1
LarasShadow326

Question NGLE in 2021

Hi everyone! I have been wanting to use the tomb raider level editor again recently and have tried installing it as well as NGLE several times across different devices and I am getting the same issue, Lara is missing when I try to test a level! Everything works fine other than that and the fact that walls are broken in game. I can load TUT1 for example and make no changes yet when I launch a test it looks broken and Lara is missing. Can someone guide me through where good spots to get TRLE and NGLE as well as what the possible cause to this might be? It's very annoying but I am hopeful for a fix lol!

Thanks for any help!
LarasShadow326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-21, 00:28   #2
Richard_trle

Well, hi there!

NGLE is quite old and newer systems lack support of it, you can't go fullscreen and well, it is quite glitched.

I recommend you to try Tomb Editor instead, it is a full fledged editor with all features from both classic editor and ngle (albeit missing some), Tomb Editor is more easy and more intuitive to use.
Richard_trle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-21, 01:07   #3
SrDanielPonces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_trle View Post
Well, hi there!

NGLE is quite old and newer systems lack support of it, you can't go fullscreen and well, it is quite glitched.

I recommend you to try Tomb Editor instead, it is a full fledged editor with all features from both classic editor and ngle (albeit missing some), Tomb Editor is more easy and more intuitive to use.
What he said. NGLE is completely outdated and the modern way to build levels is with Tomb Editor.
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-21, 22:11   #4
LarasShadow326

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_trle View Post
Well, hi there!

Hi! Thanks for the response. It's been years since I messed with the editor and I was thinking g this was the case! Where exactly should I get the new editor from (just making sure I go somewhere trustworthy!)? Thank you for your help!
Old 12-03-21, 22:23   #5
Mulf

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...79#post8281079
Mulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-21, 03:36   #6
LarasShadow326

Smile

Thank you! I got it installed and running and have been loving it so far!