Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > DXTRE3D

Old 13-10-18, 21:46   #1
PedroTheGamer

Arrow Tr3

My fist Level TR3 test,Look in link...

https://streamable.com/zjttl

enjoy!
PedroTheGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-18, 22:54   #2
DaroRaider

Hello Pedro,
To be a first level or a test game is pretty good. There is a good use of resources and the disposition of the rooms to make a gameplay line, give the impression that you have the ability to use the design tools. You should continue that you do it quite well.
Good luck!
DaroRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-18, 11:26   #3
PedroTheGamer

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaroRaider View Post
Hello Pedro,
To be a first level or a test game is pretty good. There is a good use of resources and the disposition of the rooms to make a gameplay line, give the impression that you have the ability to use the design tools. You should continue that you do it quite well.
Good luck!
thx I still have to learn how to make a room up and down, because I have no idea. the tutorial no helps
Old 15-10-18, 21:20   #4
GameGlitcher77

Exclamation Ok...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroTheGamer View Post
thx I still have to learn how to make a room up and down, because I have no idea. the tutorial no helps
You mean stacking rooms??? Just make sure the Y axis coordinates are right on top of each other when viewing the current room (the one your modifying/constucting) and whatever neighbor rooms are on top of it or below it. I hope that helps....

Also the static meshes are set to -1 which is the default ambient room lighting, which in your case is black. So you should give them their own lighting for the ones that aren't hidden in the shadows of the "museum" that your building.

I can see you used Feder's wad. Nice
GameGlitcher77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-18, 21:39   #5
PedroTheGamer

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameGlitcher77 View Post
You mean stacking rooms??? Just make sure the Y axis coordinates are right on top of each other when viewing the current room (the one your modifying/constucting) and whatever neighbor rooms are on top of it or below it. I hope that helps....

Also the static meshes are set to -1 which is the default ambient room lighting, which in your case is black. So you should give them their own lighting for the ones that aren't hidden in the shadows of the "museum" that your building.

I can see you used Feder's wad. Nice
any help is welcome thx i make a test level.