Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 20-06-19, 15:20   #1371
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Dean Kopri is an amazing talent.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-19, 16:45   #1372
Alex Fly
Inactive

This sounds fantastic but I'm not surprised: everything I've heard from Dean so far is incredible!
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-19, 20:19   #1373
_Alex_

This sounds AMAZING I can't wait to hear the full track It kinda reminds of the clip that plays in AOD if you don't do anything in the main menu screen for a awhile.

Last edited by _Alex_; 20-06-19 at 20:23.
_Alex_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-19, 04:10   #1374
Woops

That was really fantastic. I can not wait for the album now! Nice work
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-19, 05:32   #1375
michaeldt

Just preordered the Vinyl . Couldn't be more excited!
michaeldt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-19, 20:51   #1376
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashka View Post
Latest Update y'all!
Item Production, Martin Iveson at Live Recording Session

PLEDGE REWARD UPDATES
Our postman has been busy! The last of the raw materials needed for our handmade pendant pledge rewards have just been delivered. This includes epoxy putty (affectionately called Green Stuff, for obvious reasons), waxed cotton cords, sandpaper, craft blades, and moulding putty (just as affectionately known as Blue Stuff. Wow, these manufacturers are inventive!) amongst other bits and bobs.

Our jewellery sculptor, Jenni Milward, will be starting the process of turning all these ingredients into the beautiful pendants you have pledged for very soon. Expect more behind-the-scenes photos of the works-in-progress rewards over the next few months!

Remember: The shop will be CLOSING to preorders of these and other handmade items (so pendants, Kurtis and Lara statuettes, and Kurtis' Journals (leather-bound editions)) on 1ST AUGUST. Time is running out, so if you're still undecided, add them to your basket NOW!

Limited-edition handmade items: https://trdarkangel.com/product-category/limited/

STUDIO RECORDING SESSIONS

ALSO: Our dates for the studio recordings of the Dark Angel Symphony are fast approaching - 20th to the 26th July. We are delighted to announce that Martin Iveson - the co-composer of The Angel of Darkness - will be joining the Dark Angel crew on the 26th ALONGSIDE Murti Schofield and Eric Loren (voice of Kurtis Trent). It's going to be an incredible, exhausting, once-in-a-lifetime week, and we hope to see YOU there, too! Tickets are still on sale, but you must HURRY to secure your place!

We also invited a couple of Core Design team members to the recording on the 26th. They might show up on the day so we can't 100% confirm who will come along BUT we're doing our best to get more Core people around for you to meet!

Studio recording tickets: https://trdarkangel.com/product-cate...ive-recording/

Kurtis' Journal
There's still time (just) to grab one of the limited edition Kurtis Trent leather journals. As you know, first 100 journals that we sell will be signed by Murti Schofield. We now sold around 80 of them so hurry and grab one:

https://trdarkangel.com/product/kurtis-journal/

Thank you again for all your support. We couldn't do this without you!

Peter Connelly/The Dark Angel crew

Hi Ash!! Can Jonell Lee Elliott come along as well please!! I wanna see her on live on youtube!!

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 22-06-19 at 23:33.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-19, 07:53   #1377
annacroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
Hi Ash!! Can Jonell Lee Elliott come along as well please!! I wanna see her on live on youtube!!
I believe that she was asked but politely declined the offer. I do not think she enjoys or has any interest in the project or anything to do with Tomb Raider anymore. A shame but we must respect her wishes.
annacroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-19, 15:04   #1378
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by annacroft View Post
I believe that she was asked but politely declined the offer. I do not think she enjoys or has any interest in the project or anything to do with Tomb Raider anymore. A shame but we must respect her wishes.
I absolutely do understand what you're saying but I know it'll be such a great honor for she have done in her own past just as much as I cheer herself up with all the credit that she absolutely deserves to get from herself working on voicing Lara Croft ever since she started to provide the voice for Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 4 the last revelation to begin with.
Old 23-06-19, 16:26   #1379
michaeldt

I can understand the attitude tbh. For many actors, or writers if they feel they did their part or exhausted what they could do with the material its normal to want to move forward. Besides, Jonell has had a fairly good career outside of Lara anyways .
michaeldt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-19, 18:32   #1380
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldt View Post
I can understand the attitude tbh. For many actors, or writers if they feel they did their part or exhausted what they could do with the material its normal to want to move forward. Besides, Jonell has had a fairly good career outside of Lara anyways .
Which I to be 100% honest feel so sad about this. Because, I for one especially HAVEN'T even heard a word from her at all which I really find that very sad as it obviously won't even be the same without her tagging along into this fun live-recording session which she really should be there to honor so much of her past even for me too as a fan because she is literally my #1 favorite voice actress for Lara Croft as always.