www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 16-01-20, 21:05   #1101
red_lion
Historian

Question to anybody that can answer it.

https://imgur.com/qby592x

It is possible to shoot the posters, the war frame, the telephone and more in Pierre Cafe Metro.
I noticed that only one side of the room some posters can be demolished by shooting it. Same in the Willow Tree level, you can shoot the counter and the bottles behind the "China man".

Is there some code that enables it in one of the files of the gmx, like in the rmx file?
Couldn't that be enabled for all the levels? That would be cool Just for the fun..

Next question is: if you shoot and jump then you can shoot higher places. But if you kneel and shoot then you shoot at the same position as standing normal and shooting. Is this an error? And can it be enabled by a patch? It would make AoD more realistic.

Last edited by red_lion; 16-01-20 at 21:07.
red_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-20, 22:02   #1102
Samz
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_lion View Post
Question to anybody that can answer it.

https://imgur.com/qby592x

It is possible to shoot the posters, the war frame, the telephone and more in Pierre Cafe Metro.
I noticed that only one side of the room some posters can be demolished by shooting it. Same in the Willow Tree level, you can shoot the counter and the bottles behind the "China man".

Is there some code that enables it in one of the files of the gmx, like in the rmx file?
Couldn't that be enabled for all the levels? That would be cool Just for the fun..

Next question is: if you shoot and jump then you can shoot higher places. But if you kneel and shoot then you shoot at the same position as standing normal and shooting. Is this an error? And can it be enabled by a patch? It would make AoD more realistic.
I wonder if maybe it was deliberate to stop you shooting the guy in Maximum Containment blocking the exit for Kurtis.

It seems to work right if you're locked on but "blind firing" (which I think also passes through enemies in my experience) won't be adjusted.

Last edited by Samz; 16-01-20 at 22:22.
Samz is online now   Reply With Quote